You (SAMUEL SEO)

'If you really like me, show it. '

You stared at him in awe. His music, his mind was beyond anything you have come in contact with in your lifetime. After your friend pulling a few strings, you finally had your  muse all to yourself. Samuel Seo.

Samuel cocked his head to the side as he carefully read through your lyrics, the fifth rewrite this week. You swallowed hard as he sighed deeply, waiting to hear those words once more.

"You can do better than this."

There it was.

You'd just finished another year of college and decided to broaden your passion of composing music, when your friend offered the opportunity of working with Samuel. There was no way you would deny such an honor, and now you've  been sitting in front of him for almost four weeks.

You nodded slowly and reached out to retrieve your lyric book when Samuel pulled it away, flipping through the pages.

"Why is everything so depressing ?" Samuel tutted, you were unsure if the question was even directed at you.

It was no surprise that Samuel was slightly whimsical, to say the least. But thats what you loved the most about him, the mystery.

"Come with me" Samuel hummed and gestured for you to follow him.

You followed close behind, trying to keep up with his fast paced steps as he led you out of his studio. You didnt dare question him when he hailed a cab and gave the driver an address you've never heard of.

Samuel rolled up his sleeves and you took the opportunity to admire all of his tattoos, wanting to know the story behind them.

"I wont open up until you do" he said, startling you.

"Open up....about what?" You responded softly as the cab came to a stop.

"Open up about you ofcourse" he smiled, paying the driver and led the two of you to a shabby building.

Samuel unlocked the door, which was barely standing and to your amazement, the interior was extremely modern. Everything was painted white, and the only pops of colour came from a few pot plants placed around the room.

"This is where I come to think, where I come to write and escape" he explained, strolling around the perculiar room.

"How are you inspired by just plain walls ?" You frowned.

Samuel pressed his lips together and pressed a switch located on the wall. The windows began sealing shut and everything was dark, you could barely see within centimeter in front of you.

"You can create the most amazing pieces of art from just a white canvas" you heard his voice in the distance and suddenly the room was now lit with a neon blue light. The light casted shadows everywhere, creating patterns on the once white walls. It was like nothing you had seen before.

"There's so much more emotion you seem to lock up, thats why I dont feel anything from your lyrics" Samuel smiled as he slowly approached you.

You swallowed hard as you stared at him. Why was he so beautiful ? Inside and out ?

"Show me, show me that you have emotion...show me the real you" he whispered.

You took in a deep breath, and without hesitation you pressed your lips against his. Your bold move shocked you, but you didnt regret it for a second. You felt every emotion rush to you at once as he slowly wrapped his arms around your waist and let out a soft moan.

Your eyes fluttered open as the sound escaped his lips and you felt your cheeks heat up. Samuel noticed your sudden frozen state and chuckled lightly.

"Im sorry...I get...really excited when I experience something beautiful" he murmured against your ear.

Closing your eyes again you listened to the sound of your breathing in sync with his. It may sound corny, but it sounded like a song. A song that was being written as you let yourself go and be yourself for the first time in a while.

Samuel found your lips once more as you were lost in your thoughts. His lips were soft as he took his time and slowly sucked on your lower lip. His fingers traced lightly down your back and back up to caress your face. Still in your thoughts, you couldn't believe the person you idolized, the person you thought was never going to care about an amateur writer like you, would make you feel extraordinary.

"I got it! I got the lyrics!" you gleamed, too excited to write your next song to realise how casual you were with your mentor for the first time.

"Its lovely to finally meet you (y/n)" Samuel mused.

----------------------------------------------------------

For those who dont know Samuel Seo, I really suggest you check out his music

For those who dont know Samuel Seo, I really suggest you check out his music. I will probably do a profile on my khh spectrum book! He is honestly one of my favourite k artists.