House sitter (THE QUIETT)

"Look I'll only be out for the night, if anything goes wrong just please call me okay?" Your friend said, rushing around the room, making sure everything was in order.

"Dude, ive looked after your house before, relax" you sighed, lying back on the queen size bed.

"I don't want to leave you alone in such a bad area that's why I got someone to help you" she smiled, leading you back into the dining area.

"Wha----"

"(Y/n) this is Beenzino's friend The Quiett, he's going to be staying over and helping you with the house" she grinned, standing next to a tall, good looking man.

The Quiett politely bowed and smiled at you, making instantly shy. You returned the bow, and pulled your friend to the side.

"Why ? I can do this on my own" you whispered, looking over her shoulder at The Quiett, who was in deep conversation with Beenzino.

"He's good company, plus he will keep you safe" she giggled and went back to Beenzino and The Quiett. "Let's get going babe, we dont want to miss our flight."

You watched as the couple finally drove off, and began to feel uneasy. You walked back into the house and switched on the TV in hope of a distraction.

"Should we order pizza?" The Quiett asked in a soft tone, his voice was smooth and inviting.

You nodded in response and watched as he disappeared into the next room to make a call. It wasn't long until he returned back and took a seat next to you, he was so close that you could smell his cologne.

"How long have you known your friend for?" He asked, trying to break the tension between the two of you.

"Since middle school" you smiled, your nerves finally simmering down. His presence made you feel comfortable now, he had a way of trying to make you feel at ease.

The pizza had finally arrived and you and The Quiett were already on good terms, he told you all about his music and even invited you to his upcoming shows. The two of you couldn't stop talking the entire night. You couldn't believe how much you had in common with him.

As you bit into a slice of pizza, the house immediately went dark, causing you to cling onto The Quiett's arm.

"I think its just a blackout" he chuckled, using his phone light to guide his way to the fuse box.

"Looks like the whole neighbourhood is out too, we should find some candles" you sighed and began rummaging through the drawers.

After the two of you placed candles all over the room, you sunk into the couch and threw your head back. "Now what?" You groaned.

"We wait I guess" The Quiett sighed and joined you on the couch "kind of romantic with all the candles though."

You laughed hysterically as The Quiett joined you, already lightening the mood. You looked over at him and he smiled sweetly, resting his head on the couch.

"So then, would this be considered a date?" You teased.

"Well were in a house alone, we ate dinner by candlelight, I'm pretty sure its a date now" he smirked, brushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Well then, what comes after dinner?" You bit your lip as he moved his face closer to yours.

The Quiett responded with a smile and pressed his lips against yours, moving slowly, and passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck and played with his soft hair as he moved his hands around your waist and slowly laid you onto the couch. The Quiett pressed his body against yours and continued to kiss you gently, entwining his hands with yours as he moved down to your neck and chest.

Just as the two of you got more involved with each other the lights flickered on and you laughed as The Quiett let out a deep sigh.

"Romantic mood over?" You giggled.

"Not if I can help it" The Quiett laughed and switched all the lights off again before returning back to you