Crowds (LIVE)

You clutched onto your ticket as the crowd began entering the tiny underground club, obviously already excited and feuled with alcohol.

Your friends hurried to a good spot on the dancefloor, tugging you along so that you wouldnt miss out on the first act.

"Who's up first ?" You shouted over the loud music that began erupting from the speakers surrounding the club.

"I think its MKIT Rain" your friend replied, already offering you a drink she bought from the bar.

"Oh good, theres still time for Sik K and Jay Park then" you giggled taking a swipe of the drink and nodded your head along to the music.

You absolutely loved hanging out at these underground hiphop clubs, seeing as you got to see all your favorite rappers. The only thing you hated was the guys who would dance up against you and hit on you constantly.

"Hi there, can I buy you a drink ?" A guy asked beside you.

"No thanks im good" you smiled politely and showed him your drink.

"Come on, a shot then" he persisted until one of your male friends shoved him away.

"Why do guys never catch the hint" Hyomin, your best friend tutted and pulled you closer.

You chuckled at her as she fended off all the guys who approached the two of you until a certain man grabbed her attention.

"Isnt that the model, from yelows mob uh Gwangmin" she grabbed your arm and sure enough got him looking directly at us.

"Im gonna talk to him, I'll be right back" she squealed and before you could beg her to stay, she had disappeared into the crowd.

You figured there was no point in chasing after her and immersed yourself in the show.

Finally loosening up after a few more drinks, you threw your hands up in the air chanting along to the lyrics.

That was until you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders again.

"Can you leave me the fuck alone" you slurred your words, thinking it was the guy from earlier on.

You turned around and instead of the drunk man, you found a startled younger boy who raised his hands in defense.

"Im sorry! I thought you were someone I knew" he quickly apologized.

"Oh shit, I thought you were someone else too" you confessed and the two of you burst out laughing.

The boy scratched his jet black hair awkwardly as the two of you were pushed aside by the crowd.

"My name's Dabin" he said holding out his hand.

"(y/n), and why do you look so familiar ?" You took his hand as you tried to study his face in your tipsy state.

"I work here, yeah something like that" he chuckled as people passing by greeted him casually.

"Pretty popular too" you replied, scanning the crowds as they flashed before your eyes.

"Do you wanna hang out in the VIP area ?" He suddenly asked and pointed to the space where you saw Hyomin making herself quite comfortable.

You nodded and followed him through the maze of people, seeing as you needed to get to Hyomin anyway.

Dabin took you up to the second floor, where the entrance of the stage was, along with all the rappers who were headlining tonight.

"This is crazy!" You gasped as you felt the bass under your feet and danced along to one of your favorite songs.

Hyomin appeared from behind you with her new handsome friend and the two of you couldnt believe that you were in the VIP area with the artists you adorned for years.

As the night went on and Sik K finally took the stage, You and Dabin became quite touchy, and for once you were okay with PDA.

Dabin spun you around and ghosted his fingers along your thighs as you ran your hands through his dark hair.

"Can I kiss you ?" He whispered into your ear and you nodded, still swaying your hips according to the music.

His lips crashed sensually onto yours, moving slowly and passionately according to the music blaring around you. Dabin wrapped his arms around your waist as his tongue explored your mouth, and one of his hands squeezed your thigh.

Thank God for the loud music because you were pretty sure you moaned into that amazing kiss. As the two of you parted you looked into his brown eyes, still trying to figure out where you had seen him.

"I'll be right back" he smirked and ran over to the stage where Sik K and Jay Park had been performing.

He grabbed the mic and cleared his throat as the club erupted in cheers.

"Coming to you Live...."

Your eyes widened as Dabin aka DPR Live sent you a cheeky wink before performing his song.

[authors note: id honestly die if this happened to me, yikes.]