Song For You (LIL BOI)

Dedicated to Sen_Reem
Warning: angst

"Why are you doing this (y/n) ?" he mumbled, his voice shook as he watched you pack the last of your things.

"Because Seung Taek, things are not going to get better for us, concerntrate on your work, and I'll cheer you on from the sidelines."

That was the last time you spoke to Seung Taek. It had been almost three years later and you kept your promise and watched as he became of one of the biggest rappers in Korea. The name Lil Boi was known almost everywhere, but to you, you always knew him as the goofy Seung Taek you grew to love.

You sunk into your couch and turned on the tv, there was an interview featuring the top 10 contestants of SMTM4, and you eye immediately caught a glimse of Lil Boi.

"Now that all the pressure of the show is off you, what are you guys doing to relax ?" The interviewer asked, handing the mic over to Basick.

"Well I finally got time to get closer to my son, he's really been my inspiration throughout this journey, so it was good to spend all my time with him" Basick replied coolly before handing the mic over to Lil Boi.

You shifted in your seat and bit down on your lip as Lil Boi let out that infectious chuckle that made you smile.

"Well right now, I have music I guess it would be nice to go back to a warm home, waiting for someone who loves you to be there, but not every story has a happy ending right ?" He chuckled, as he scratched the back of his head.

You swallowed hard and felt a sharp pain in your chest. You left him so he could progress in fulfilling his dream, not to see him broken down like this.

"Oh but come on, everybody has someone special in their life" The interviewer egged on.

"I do, I always did. I wouldnt be up on this stage if she didnt cheer me on. I owe everything to her, she's someone I cant easily forget" He smiled, as the rest of the rappers cooed around him.

"I hear that you have an unreleased track that has been put off for almost two years. Is that true ?"

"Yes" Lil Boi sighed deeply "well, its a little harder to explain than that. I wrote the song for her, only for her. Ive kept it saved on my workspace until I meet her again, and play it for her only."

You shifted in your seat. You didnt know how to take all of this in. The seperation was supposed to be permanent, but now you felt incomplete without him, especially after seeing him like this.

You hugged yourself as the cold winter breeze blew through the open window. You quickly rushed over to the window sil and began to pull the window shut when you noticed someone sitting on your porch. The person was hunched over, trying to protect themselves from the cold. You heart began to beat rapidly as you wondered why a stranger is sitting at your door at this part of the night, many thoughts rushed through your mind.

"Hey!" You yelled over the loud gusts of wind "what are you doing down there?"

The figure immediately responded to your words and stood up, looking up at you.

It was him.

You rushed down to your front door and swung it open. "Seung Taek..." you said breathlessly as his lips curled into a sweet smile.

"(Y/N)" he said, hearing his voice again was bliss.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ive made it, I became a rapper, but I cant say I fulfilled my dream just yet" he mumbled, taking your hand in his, as he stepped into your hallway. "When you left me, I was a mess, but I made a promise to myself, that my first song was going to be about you, and only you had to hear it before anyone else, then, then I would of fulfilled my dream."

Lil Boi took out his phone and played the melodic beat, as he gently moved his hands to caress your face and place a soft kiss on your forehead. Your mind was a blizzard, but you didnt care, you wanted this moment to last forever. The song continued and you smiled at the story of your journey together being told through the lyrics of Lil Boi, the memories flashing back as he continued to keep you in a warm embrace.

You allowed him to spend the night, sleeping in his arms again was amazing. It was the best sleep you had in almost two years. You quietly snuck out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of you, turning the radio on, and began to prep the ingredients.

"And now, the most anticipated song by local Rapper Lil Boi, which already hit number 1 this morning, here is 'A Song for you' enjoy!"

You grinned widely, swaying to the melodic beat as the song Seung Taek played for you last night, blared through the radio.