TRAINEE (SUPREME BOI)

GUYS!  so I have not been updating regularly due to me trying to finish the kpop imagines book (I have like 5 more requests then its complete), Then I can post here more often <3 Please understand :) 

dedicated to maetamong15

"Okay we can do a few more bars and listen to the track from there" your producer nodded at you through the booth as played the song from the beginning once more. You took in a deep breath and did what you do best, rap. 

Rapping for you was freedom. Everything you wrote and rapped was your story, nothing less. Everybody knew that you didnt hold anything back when it came to what you wanted to say, which could of been one of the reasons you still hadn't debuted as a clean cut idol. 

Once you were done you set the headphones on the microphone stand in front of you and waited for your evaluation from the CEO of your company and the producers. 

"(y/n).." BangPD rubbed his temples, "If you want to debut, I cant have you using lyrics like this" he sighed. 

"Its not bad though, I think her approach is actually really strong" commented one of your producers, Supreme Boi. Supreme always complimented you on your lyrics even though it was not very "idol-like", he told you that he always saw potential in you for becoming one of the biggest female rappers in the business. 

"Yes, she is amazing, but she's also going to be an idol" BangPD added, reviewing your controversial lyrics.

"but..but what about Suga and Rap Monster sunbaenims, their lyrics always get approved" You complained, looking over at Supreme Boi who shrugged. 

"they are boys, it wont sit well with a girl group (y/n), im just trying to do what's best for you guys" BangPD sighed, placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder in hopes of comforting you. You kept your focus on the ground below you and tried to clear your mind, hoping somehow you can negotiate with your boss. But you knew it was no use at this point. 

"I need some air" you muttered, leaving the tense studio and made your way onto the rooftop, your favorite hideout and thinking space. Being high up on this building and alone, felt uplifting. Nobody was here to judge you, nobody was around to hear your thoughts, nobody was around to pretend to know how you were feeling at this moment. 

You lent over the balustrade and exhaled deeply, all you wanted to do right now was go home, give up on your dream and just go home. Why did you have to come all this way just to be told that you couldnt be yourself ? What was the point of becoming an artist if the work was not your own ? 

"yo (y/n)!" A voice called behind you. As you rotated your head you noticed Supreme Boi stride towards you, concern filled his face, you hated when he worried about you. 

"Donghyuk... is he calling me back in to practice dancing like Crayon Pop ?" you rolled your eyes as he joined you at the railing and chuckled at your snarky comment.

"no, I just came to check if you are okay" He smiled, "doesnt seem like it." He nudged your arm with his, hoping for some reaction out of you. 

"Im going home, I cant do this man" 

"You're just giving up? after all this time?"

You groaned into  your palms. "Im not gonna be some daffodil for the rest of my life, I know I sound like an annoying brat right now but I just cant do it, its just not me." You looked up at him when he didnt respond to your words. He kept his focus on the building in front of him and he slipped into deep thought. 

"I get it" He finally said and turned to you, "I get it, and im not going to force you to join the...daffodil group (y/n), I just want you to know that going home isn't the only option." 

"Who else would want an idol like me?" you huffed. 

Supreme Boi took your face into the palm of his hands and moved his face closer to yours, staring into your now confused eyes as he bit down on his lip softly. "Who the fuck cares about being an idol (y/n), the only thing I care about is your fucking talent getting wasted on people who dont want to listen."

Your eyes stayed glued to his as you swallowed hard. Nobody had believed in you more than him since the first day you had met him. Honestly, you only made it this far because of him. And now, you not only saw him as your long time friend, but also someone who complimented your soul perfectly.

"s-so w-what s-should I-" 

His lips crashed down onto yours and by reflex your arms were already around his neck as he pulled you closer into his body. The kiss was passionate, breathless, and more. You didnt know what this was, why he did it, but something within you knew it was right, like a missing piece of a puzzle. 

Supreme Boi finally pulled away, but let his lips linger over yours ever so slightly. His gaze stayed locked on yours as he pushed the loose strands of your hair out of your face. He smiled down at you as you furrowed your eyebrows, wondering what exactly was making him gleam so much.

"So (y/n), how does it feel to be the first trainee of Rock Bottom crew ?" He smirked, as your own smile grew and hugged him excitedly. This was the beginning to the life you were born to live. 

[FUN FACT: Rock Bottom is a newcrew that contains some of the members of Daenamhyup crew  i11evn, Kidoh,  Iron, Supreme Boi and DJ Snatch...they are starting their tour in 2016 :) ]