Photoshoot (TROY/ KANTO)

Dedicated to : DeAdLy_SkYz

"We are going to be paired with two other models, are you sure you won't get jealous ?" Kanto smirked as the two of you walked up the steel stairs and into a warehouse where the photoshoot was taking place.

"What's there to be jealous of? I'm not your girlfriend" You laughed, shoving your friend to the side playfully.

"Ah come on, we've made out like a million times and you're telling me you won't care if another girl is on me?" Kanto scoffed as you both sat in the make up area to get ready.

"You've been with many girls it doesn't bother me, the question is will it bother you?" You raised your eyebrow at your companion.

Kanto laughed and ignored your question, looking at himself in the mirror and licked his lips slowly. You eyed him from the corner of your eye, checking him out immensely before bringing yourself back to the view in the mirror.

"Guys the set is ready, can you please make your way to the shoot" An assistant said, checking her clipboard as you and Kanto got into the change rooms for your first dressing.

You looked at the first outfit. It was a pair of black denim jeans and a black lace bra, that accentuated every curve of your body. You bit your lip as you took a look at yourself in the mirror. 'There's no way he will be able to resist me' you thought to yourself as you snickered at the thought of it.

You covered yourself up and made your way to the set where Kanto and his model were already shooting, and you had to admit it made you a bit jealous. He looked absolutely mouth-watering in his black suit, his hair pushed back and his intense glare into the camera. If all these people weren't around, you would of had that suit off in a second.

The shoot was finally over and it was now your turn. Your model was extremely handsome, he distracted you from Kanto for a good few moments. You turned towards the camera and dropped the jersey you covered yourself with, to reveal the lace bra underneath.

You smirked as you watched Kanto bite his lip as he checked you out, loosening his collar as the cameraman made you and the model get more involved with each other. You ran your hands down the models bare chest, staring at Kanto, who watched your every movement, his eyes filled with lust.

Your last frame was a kiss with the model, and to push your toying with Kanto even more, you looked at him and licked your lips slowly, making sure he had your gaze before placing your lips on the stranger before you.

The director finally called the shoot to an end and you began to make your way back to the change rooms. As you opened the door, you felt a hand snake around and push you into the stall. Pinning you against the wall, your eyes matched with the hungry eyes of Kanto as he placed his hands on your thighs and squeezed lightly.

"Fine you won, I was jealous" he gritted through his teeth "you can't blame me though." Kanto brought his lips down to your neck and sucked on your skin, leaving a bruise visible for anyone to see.

"Well I can't say I wasn't jealous myself" You cooed, running your finger down his chest as you bit down on your lip.

"Fuck (y/n)" Kanto breathed, slamming his lips down to yours and picking you up, as you wrapped your legs tightly around him.

Kanto pushed your lips a part with his tongue, smirking into the kiss as you let out a desperate moan. You grabbed a fist full of his hair and forced him closer to you, using your free hand to unbutton his white cotton shirt. Kanto set you back onto the floor and threw his shirt to the ground, immediately moving to the button on your jeans.

"We can't do this in here" You giggled, as Kanto hungrily kissed your chest.

"Yes we can" Kanto said in between kisses.

"no you cannot"

This voice belonged to neither Kanto or you. The two of you froze and Kanto slowly opened the door of the change room revealing a very angry director.

"Ah sorry!" You blushed, grabbing Kanto's shirt and handing it to him.

"We'll just screw somewhere else then" Kanto said bluntly, as he made his way out of the room leaving you and the director flustered.