Librarian (VERBAL JINT)

Dedicated to @V_Caterpillar88

Yo~ the requests have been coming in like the lawsuits in SM! BEAR WITH ME! I will write your req. [Keep in mind I have like a million other books to write for] love ya fam ~

Everyday you watched him browse through the dusty pathways of your local library, smiling as his hand grazed over the books, being completely in his element. He stood out amongst the other visitors not only because he was a well known rapper, he was among the only people who visted the psychology section.

"Ah (y/n)" he smiled, catching you off guard with his knowledge of your name "I need your help."

He picked up a book and held it in front of you. "Want to be my test subject ?" He smiled sweetly, his warm presence was impossible to back away from.

"Sure" you said, returning the smile as he lead you into one of the private reading rooms.

You took a seat next to him and watched as he furrowed his eyebrows and read the text in the book, making notes as he went along. His persona was the opposite of what people see as a 'rapper' and you loved every second of it. He was unbelievably sexy without even trying.

"Okay, so if I do or say anything that makes you uncomfortable please let me know and I'll end this experiment" He said, looking intently into your eyes.

You nodded as VJ moved his chair closer to yours, so that you were now facing each other, he took your hand in his and placed his fingers over your wrist in search for your pulse.

"Im just testing how women respond to a man's touch, nothing too intense, just the basic interaction" he continued, as he jotted down a few more notes in his notebook.

"What if the man and woman are not attracted to each other ?" You asked, trying to keep your heartbeat as steady as possible.

"Well thats what im trying to find out. If its possible. You dont know me, I dont know you, but lets see if nature takes its course" he smirked slightly, sending shivers down your spine.

VJ moved his hand up your arm, trailing his fingers lightly across your skin. His eyes flickered up to meet yours, reading your facial expression as his hand now caressed your cheek. You exhaled deeply to cool yourself down, VJ smiled to himself as he carefully scribbled down more notes.

"Okay (y/n) Im about to kiss you on your cheek any rejections ?"

You shook your head and VJ slowly brought his face to meet yours, his cologne completely overpowering yours. He placed a soft kiss on your cheek, not leaving his fingers on your pulse. VJ lingered his lips against your skin and moved his lips slowly across your jawline before meeting your lips. You closed your eyes as he now parted your lips with his, kissing you softly as you finally gave him entrance. His tongue explored your mouth, every move he made was slow and passionate, you had never been kissed like this before.

VJ pulled away and his usual smile was gone, and in replace was a state of confusion. He bit his lip as he continued to stare at you, as if he was trying to figure himself out instead of you.

You placed your hand on his knee and moved your hand up his thigh as he swallowed hard, forgetting that you were the test subject, not him. You smiled as you realised you were in control and straddled his lap, throwing your arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

VJ followed your lead and brought his lips down to your neck as his hands slid up your skirt, moving his hands up and down your thighs as he continued to work on your neck.

You turned your head to the side to give him more access to your neck as his lips graced your skin with passionate kisses, bruising your neck in the process. You moved your hand down his chest and traced the top of his belt with your fingers and VJ let out a soft moan.

"Nature will always take its course if a woman is in charge" You giggled and placed your lips on VJ's lips as his face turned a light shade of pink.