Assistant (VIXX - RAVI)

Dedicated to _KPOPER_
A moment of silence for that track Microdot x Ravi dropped.

"Just a few more shots then we can move to the next location" The photographer yelled as you sat through another Vixx photoshoot. Being a PA for Vixx had its ups and downs, and now this was one of them. You had to sit through another sexy revealing photoshoot of your biggest weakness Ravi, and you couldnt do anything about it.

Ravi had already confessed his mutual feelings towards you but that didnt mean anything when they had a dating ban. It was worse off because you were an assistant, that would give the netizens something to go off about.

"Okay this one is done, lets move upstairs" the photographer said wrapping things up and directed his crew to set up the next location.

"You look good in a suit" you smiled, as you handed Ravi a bottle of water.

"Do I ?" He smirked, his deep voice made you shiver everytime.

"Yeah" you chuckled "you should dress up like that more often." Ravi's smirk grew as he wrapped his arm tightly around your waist.

"What are you doing? Someone will see us" you whispered, moving away from him but he pulled you back into his frame immediately.

"Everyones gone now, lets take a walk" he smiled, as he began to roam the house where the photoshoot was being held.

You followed him through the old mansion, constantly looking around, worried about the risk of being caught but it didnt seem to phase Ravi at all. He continued walking through the hall glancing back at you from time to time.

"Where are we goi-------" your words were cut off by Ravi slamming his lips down onto yours, not wasting anytime with exploring your body with his hands.

As he finally moved his lips to your neck you let out a deep exhale "Ravi-ah, somebody is going to see us" you managed to say in between sighs, as Ravi's kissing made your legs tremble.

Ravi pulled away and grabbed your shoulders, his sudden action made you fear him in the moment. "(Y/n) how long are we going to keep this up? The hiding, the fear...I want you, I really dont care anymore" he growled.

"I just didnt want you to get into trouble, ofcourse I want you too" you snapped back, as the conversation took a heated state.

Ravi rubbed his temples and exhaled deeply "I'll speak to the company, I cant go on like this anymore" He muttered and grabbed your face in his hands "I'll sort this out, I promise."

You nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek as he dropped his arms and brought you closer to his body. Ravi returned to his breathless kisses and before you knew it you were on the counter top with your legs wrapped around his waist. Ravi smirked as you slowly unbottoned his dress shirt, revealing his sculpted abs. You trailed your hand down his perfect body, outlining the muscles with your finger.

Ravi nipped at the skin of your neck as he pushed your skirt up, causing it to bunch up around your waist, when you heard a female scream come from behind you.

"Is that a cordi unnie??" You asked without looking, you were completely embarrassed at this point to see who it was.

Ravi let out a huge groan. "Its just N hyung....." he said, causing you to giggle at the fact that you thought it was a woman.

"Greetings kids, just popping in, having a good time I see" N smiled, as Ravi grabbed his shirt off the floor.

"Almost...almost had a good time" you said, rolling your eyes.

"Well N Oppa got you a gift" N continued, ruining the moment between you and Ravi.

"Hyung seriously now is not the----"

"You guys are offically legal" N gleamed, cutting off Ravi. "I spoke to the company and they dont see it as a problem since we already work with you, it wont be a distraction."

You glanced at Ravi who tried to hide his happiness from N, but a small smile crept on his face. You felt yourself smile, finally he was yours.