Something Different (KEITH APE)

Dedicated to hyejinandjoonhyun [whoa guys 12K ? I didnt think this book would get popular heuheu thanks] [shoutout to Keith Ape for being my cover boy] [shoutout to Gray being my new cover boy]

"yah! what are you doing?" you groaned, slapping Keith's hand away from your thigh. He huffed and turned his attention back to the dinner party that was being hosted by Paloalto, for Hi-Lite records anniversary. The formalities went on forever, and you had noticed that your friend was becoming restless.

"Why wear that short dress if I cant touch you?" he muttered.

"I dress for myself, not for you" You replied, rolling your eyes at him. Keith shifted his chair closer to yours and kissed the back of your neck. "Then can you take that dress off for me?" he whispered huskily into your ear as you stirred in your chair uncomfortably. You turned your face slowly to meet Keith's and locked gazes with him. His eyes were filled with lust, and the way he looked at you turned you on so much that you hated it. 

Keith was not your type. You wasn't sure if he was anyone's type. He smoked, he drank, he lived in clubs, he was always surrounded by women, he was clearly not boyfriend material. You couldn't quite grasp why you and him had been friends for almost five years now and when he tried to hook up with you and you denied him, he quietly backed off. You saw how he was with other girls, if they rejected him, he didn't give them a second glance, and somehow always ended up back at your place, nursing his hangover the next morning.

"Let me show you something" Keith smiled and grabbed you by your wrist and strung you along with him.

"You never give up do you ?" You sighed as Keith led you into a small study and shut the door behind him. He grinned and stood in front of you, your face scrunched as you tried to make out his intentions. "What?" you raised your eyebrow as Keith took another step, closing the space between the two of you. 

"What makes this move different from the other 500 times Keith?" you smiled, folding your arms and waited for his usual excuse.

"This time (y/n), you are going to be the one to seduce me" he smirked "something different, I'll let you do whatever you want." You laughed at his ludicrous plot and bit your lip. "and What makes you think that I'll be the thirsty one this time around ?" you asked.

Keith replied with a shrug and led you to the wooden table in the middle of the room. He took a seat on the surface and placed you in between in his legs and lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side, smirking at you as he rested his hands behind him.

"your move" he smirked, as your eyes trailed over his tattooed body. You would be lying if you didn't admit you found Keith incredibly attractive. His whole bad boy persona was obviously a turn on, and the fact that he treated you differently to other girls made it even better. 

You ran your finger along the lines of his abs, and swallowed hard unconsciously. "Dont hold back, its only going to frustrate you baby" he chuckled as he brought himself to your waist and moved his hands up your thighs. You ran your fingers slowly through his blonde hair and brought your lips down to his. In no time you were lost in his kiss, his plump lips massaged yours, he caught your lip in between his teeth and tugged hard on it causing you to moan.

"I want to be the only one to make you feel like this" He whispered into your ear "you're mine (y/n)." Those words sent shivers down your spine and you responded with a kiss on his lips. Keith smiled into the kiss and slipped your dress off you as you switched positions with him. He grabbed onto your hair as he deepened the kiss and began to unbuckle his jeans. The ecstasy floating around the room was unreal. Keith attacked your skin with kisses and bites, from your neck all the way to your thighs, leaving marks all over your body. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he positioned himself in front of you, the smirk on his face growing as he teased you. 

"Now think about all the amazing sex you could of had all these years you turned me down" He said, moving his hips harshly against yours as you moaned his name out loud. 

[i need church omg]