Goodbyes (ZION T)

You hated times like this, everything you have learnt to love was about to disappear in front of you. The separation was becoming a necessity, and you needed it to end as quickly as possible.

"Did you get everything?" You asked, watching as your boyfriend packed his suitcase for yet another business trip. This was now the fourth one this month, and the routine was becoming more aggravating as time went on.

"Why don't you just come with me to New York this time?" Zion T called behind him as he folded a few shirts into his bag.

"You know I have work to do" you sighed.

"We can't be doing things like this, I'm not going to see you for three months"

"Well maybe...."

"Don't you say it" he muttered and walked over to you and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oppa~ its going to be the best option" you groaned, as you helped him knot his tie.

Zion T shifted in his seat, you could tell that he was instantly feeling uncomfortable about the situation. You knew if you didn't break up with him now, the both of you would just be miserable.

"Why is this the only option?" He asked, as his voice shook a little, and removed his glasses.

You bit your lip and rested your head on his broad shoulder as he lightly stroked your leg.

"Its going to be the only way I can go on with my life and not constantly worry about what you are doing in another country"

"Is that what's this about?" He mumbled "is it because of those pictures with that model in Japan? You know that was for the music video and photoshoot."

"Its better this way" you said, getting up and zipped up his luggage.

As you sorted out his bags you felt his hands snake around you and pull your body towards his strong frame. He rested his chin on your shoulder and pecked you lightly on your cheek.

"I don't want to let you go" he whispered deeply into your ear sending shivers down your spine. "Don't do this to me."

You turned to face him and you could see the pain in his eyes. It made your chest hurt to see him this way. You reached up to his sculpted face and traced your fingertips along his jawline. He stroked your hair slowly and stared into your eyes deeply, it was almost hypnotizing.

He bit down on his lip as he took you in before placing his full lips onto yours softly. You were hesitant to return the kiss but you then realised this could be the last time ever. You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to get lost in the kiss. He grabbed you harshly, pulling you closer to him passionately.

The two of you immersed yourself into the kiss, leaving room to explore each others body for the last time. You were on the tip of your toes, trying to match his height when Zion lifted you up and rested your back against the wall, holding onto your thighs as you threw your arms around his neck.

"You sure you want to give this up?" He said breathlessly between kisses.

You didn't answer him, you couldn't answer him. Not like this.

He moved down to your neck and gently nibbled on your skin, his cologne driving you insane with ecstasy. He returned back to your lips, this time looking at you in your eyes, his eyes now filled with tears as you set you back down onto the ground.

"Zion...." You reached for him.

"I have to go now" he sighed and neatened himself.

"Goodbye.." You dropped your head as he headed for the door.

"Goodbye, for now. See you soon." He smiled and made his way out.