Neighbour (OKASIAN)

Every evening you sat on your balcony after a long day and just take in the beauty of Hongdae. The streets were always buzzing with interesting people, all expressing themselves in many ways which was what you loved most about this city. 

The best part though was your neighbours, who were musicians. You heard music blare out of the room next door to you and smiled to yourself, knowing your daily dose of good music was going to end off your day on a good note.

You nodded your head along to the rapper who was occupying the mic, his voice was smooth and lazy, sending you off into a trance. His words floated around your head, and it actually made you wonder who was in the booth.

Just then, the music eased out and you heard a bunch of people discussing the song, sounding all professional, you wondered what it was like to be a part of that world.

"I'm gonna step outside for a smoke" you heard someone say, and noticed a young guy step out onto the balcony and place a cigarette between his lips. You watched as he patted his pockets, probably looking for a lighter, until his gaze moved to you. 

"Do you have a lighter?" he said, his lips curling into a smile as he removed the cigarette. He was so attractive, you couldn't help but stare instead of answering his lingering question.

"Hello?" he said again, letting out a chuckle.

"Oh uhm I have matches? I'll get them" you stuttered, as you made your way into your lounge and checked all your drawers and shelves. Finally, you spotted your emergency box of matches but before you could meet the stranger next door, you noticed him climbing onto your balcony.

"Uh here you go" you mumbled, handing him the box as he sat on the ledge of your balcony and smiled down at you.

"Thanks beautiful" he said, lighting the cigarette and blowing out a cloud of smoke. "What's your name?"

"It's (y/n), and you are?"

"Okasian."

He must of been the rapper who was in the booth earlier. You took a step back, not wanting to be surrounded by smoke, and admired him from afar. He was so carefree, compared to your stressful life you wished you were in his place right now.

"Why are you so tense?" he asked, putting out the cigarette bud and made his way over to you.

"Long day at work, I was enjoying your music by the way" you replied, causing him to grin.

"I've seen you hang outside when we are busy, glad to have such a loyal fan" he joked, his eyes locked on yours.

He was only inches away from you but you didn't dare to move. This fascinated you too much. It was so spontaneous, so unlike something you were used to.

"Yes, I should thank you for easing my stress almost everyday" you nodded, biting down on your lip.

"Well here's me thanking you for the matches, to make it even" he whispered, as his lips first grazed against your cheek and made its way to your eager lips. Unlike his rough bad boy exterior, his kiss was soft, and you melted into it. Okasian wrapped his arms around your waist as you allowed him to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring you fully.

With the music in the background, the hot weather of the city and a strangers lips against yours, everything felt surreal. Nothing made you question his movements. Much like his spontaneous behaviour, you went along with it.

You unconsciously let out a moan as his lips attacked your neck, sucking on your warm skin as your hand became tangled in his hair. He nipped at your skin, all the way down to your collarbone, biting hard enough to leave a mark, but licking his bite to ease the burning sensation. 

He brought his lips back up to yours and placed a soft peck on your swollen lips before pulling away. You felt your face warm up as he smiled down at you and stroked your cheek with his thumb.

"You're welcome....for the uhm matches" you said, catching your breath.

"You should give me your number....in case...I forget my lighter again" he grinned.