ART (ZION T)

Requested by JayOmetric

You smiled to yourself as you watched your first exhibition at Hongdae's Art Gallery come to life. Never would you have thought that you would be opening up your art work to the public, especially on this grand scale.

"(Y/n) you did an amazing job! Everyone here is going crazy about your work" the Art director gleamed, taking a hold of your hands as you chuckled shyly.

"Well let's hope they buy something this time" you murmured, as you greeted some of the viewers passing by.
Art had always been something dear to you. From the time you were able to express yourself on paper, you knew this is what you wanted to do for the rest of your life. The only person beside your parents who supported you, was an old friend, someone you had to let go a few years ago.

He brought upon a lot of the inspiration in this very gallery. Every time he would sit by his piano and sing you a song, your hand moved to his words across the canvas, creating the most beautiful pieces of art.

"We have a few buyers (y/n) but about the one of the man at the piano and the woman dancing behind him" the director frowned, "its not for sale right ?"

"That's correct" you replied with a smile.

"But the customer is willing to pay a lot of money for it, are you sure?" She questioned again, and you nodded your head politely.

"Its okay, I'll speak to the buyer myself" You sighed, knowing that there was no way you would give up this painting.

"Sure, he is over there" the director replied and pointed to a man dressed in all white, standing in front of the sacred painting.

You slowly stepped towards him, heart racing as you recognised the familiar physique, the peculiar fashion sense and the all round mysterious aura.

"I remember this day like it was yesterday" he smiled, eyes glued to the painting before him. "It was raining and we had nothing to do, so I decided to play your favourite song."

"Its still my favourite song" you murmured, standing next to his tall figure.

He looked over at you and reached down for your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. The familiarity of his cold skin sent shivers down your spine, a part of you wanted to pull your hand away.

"Haesol why are you here?" You whispered as his overpowering scent enveloped you.

"I came to see your art, I'll always be your number one fan (y/n)" he replied in his usual cool tone.

"You can't come back after 3 years and expect everything to be the way it was, you can't take back walking out on me when I needed you most" you muttered.

You heard him suck in a deep breath before leading you upstairs to a vacant space. The area was vacant, except for a black grand piano that sat in the middle of the room.

You watched as he took a seat in front of the piano and stretched out his fingers. Every moment he made was subtle and beautiful. Watching him was like watching the morning tides rush in on the shore.

"We were at that part in our life where we both knew we needed to experience pain in our own art before we could realise where we belonged. What I had done broke me. I couldn't bare seeing your face every time I came home late from a gig, and you neglected your art.

I held you back from something so great (y/n). You don't know how proud I am of you."

You watched his lips as each word spilled out of his mouth. The pain from the day you split, came back and hit you, but this time it was different.

The pain turned to longing.

Haesol began playing your favourite song, just like the very first time you heard it. It was still, the most beautifully composed song you had ever heard. You took a seat next to him and lost yourself in the keys, humming along to the beat. You rested your head on his shoulder and suddenly all your problems had disappeared.

Finally the song came to an end and Haesol locked his fingers in yours and brought your hand up to his lips. He kissed your hand softly as you turned to face him.

"I get it now. Thank you for always being my muse" you whispered, as a small smile spread across his face.

He pressed his lips against yours, caressing your jaw in his delicate hands.

"Thank you for being mine."