FWB (BEENZINO)

Guys just an update on the fan fic debate. The winner as you may have guessed it is DEAN, I already started the first chapter, so I hope to publish soon :) please support.

You smiled to yourself as you looked down at an old pic of your first day of university, standing next to your very first friend you had met that day.

Sungbin, or better known by his rapper persona Beenzino, was about to make his way over to your place any minute now. You had not seen him in about 8 months since his big tour kicked off and your schedule not accommodating his.

But finally the two of you found a mutual break in your calender and decided to catch up. You set up some food on the coffee table and propped up some pillows on the floor. This was the usual set up whenever he would hang out at your place.

Finally you heard the buzzer ring and you hurried over to the intercom to let him in. You didn't know why you were so nervous, but you could feel goosebumps all over your body.

"(y/n) open the door my hands are occupied!" you heard him yell from outside. You pulled open the door and gasped at the site in front of you.

"What the hell is that?" you chuckled as he carried a gift basket almost as big as him into your apartment.

"I got it for you stupid, it's weird stuff I found on tour" he grinned, running over and brought you into a tight hug.

"How thoughtful of you" you giggled as the two of you got comfortable in the lounge.

The evening went on as if he had never left. The two of you caught up, had a few laughs and now it was heading into the late parts of the night.

"I should be heading home now" Beenzino sighed, checking the time on his phone.

"Are you insane, you're not going home at this hour" you grumbled, "you can sleep on the couch."

"If you say so, it's been a while since we had a sleepover" Beenzino smirked, nudging your side.

"Don't start with that again"

"With what?"

"You know what" you retorted as Beenzino chuckled. "We made out once and never again."

"Never say never" he teased, obviously loving this way too much.

"Never" you deadpanned, and made your way to your bedroom.

"Hey where are you going?" he whined, getting onto his feet and followed me down the hallway.

"I'm going to change, do you mind?" you said raising an eyebrow.

"I can help with that" he cooed, entering your bedroom. "Ooh do you have sexy lingerie stuff?" he asked, rummaging through your stuff.

"Dude don't you know what privacy is?" you muttered, pulling him away from your drawers.

"Oh my God" he exclaimed, holding up a piece of your lingerie, "who are you wearing this for? I'm jealous."

You snatched the underwear out of his hands and stuffed it back into your drawer despite is constant nagging.

"Please wear it, come on were grown ups here and I've known you for so long" he groaned, pulling the set of underwear out of the drawer again.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head at your delusional friend. "If I put this on and you touch me what is your consequence?" you asked, waving the piece of material in front of him.

"That's quite unfair" he pouted, "Well I guess you can do whatever you want, I just wanna see."

You nodded in agreement and headed into the bathroom to get dressed. In order to win this little game you even dolled yourself up a bit, applying a touch of make up and let your hair down.

You slowly opened the door and noticed him lazing around on your bed, until his eyes caught your presence.

"Oh fuck" he murmured, his eyes taking in your figure.

"What do you think?" you chuckled, spinning around and soaked up his constant curses of adoration.

"You look so damn beautiful (y/n), I mean you always do but why have you been hiding this from me?" he sighed, slowly making his way over to you.

"No touching remember?" you smirked as you noticed his hands reach out for your waist.

"Shit can I at least get a kiss before I receive the punishment I am bound to get any second" he said in a low husky voice, turning you on slightly.

"Fine" you agreed and within seconds his lips were pressed onto yours and his hands delicately wrapped around your waist, pulling you in.

He moved his lips slowly in sync with yours, completely savouring the moment. His touches were all light, sending shivers down your body at every connection.

"This is so worth the punishment" he sighed into your neck as the two of you pulled apart.

"Well your punishment is that you might want to get a rain check on your schedules tomorrow" you purred, running your hand down his chest, "I don't think one night in my bedroom is going to be enough."