Dinner (DE∆N)

Dedicated to heartbreak91

You hopped out of the shower after a very exhausting day, and sighed deeply as you heard no sound other than yourself in your huge house. Your boyfriend had been working and touring so much lately it felt as though you had been living alone.

Dean's shirt lay on the rack in the bathroom, you sighed deeply as you grabbed the shirt and hugged it to your chest, wishing it was him physically, instead of a piece of material.

You chucked the shirt to the side and entered your bedroom, and to your surprise a box lay on your bed, equipped with a note.

'Tonight Im going to make it up to you...put this on and meet me downstairs..... xoxo Dean'

You felt a smile creep up on your face as you lifted the lid of the box to reveal the beautiful dress you had ever laid eyes on, accompanied by a pair of heels and jewellery.

You slipped on the dress and looked at yourself in the mirror, spinning around to get a better look at yourself. He really knew what you liked, the dress suited you perfectly.
You began when you make your way downstairs when you heard soft music coming from the dining room. You felt your heart skip a beat as if this was your first date with him. You looked down and noticed a trail of blood red petals, leading you to the dim lit room.

"Wow (y/n) you look absolutely beautiful" you heard him say behind you. You shivered as a pair of soft lips graced the skin on your neck and move up your collarbone.

"Thanks" you managed to say as he lead you to your seat at the candlelit dinner. You couldnt stop yourself from smiling as you watched Dean sit down next you, his suit and sleeked back hair made him even more attractive than usual.

"Whats all of this for ?" You asked as you took a bite of the gourmet meal.

"Do I need a special occasion to spoil you jagi ?" Dean smirked, as he handed you a glass of white wine.

"Well maybe, since I have dinner alone most of the time......" you joked.

Dean chuckled "ah dont make me feel bad Jagi, but you did miss me didnt you ?"

You shook your head and bit your lip, as Dean sighed deeply and placed his hand on your knee. "Are you sure about that?" He whispered.

"Yes im sure" you calmly replied.

Dean groaned and moved his hand higher, as he moved his chair closer to you. You felt his breath against your neck as he whispered into your ear.

"How sure are you babe?"

You were amazed at the fact that he could still give you butterflies even though you two dated for almost three years.

"Fine I give in, I missed you" you rolled your eyes as Dean pecked your cheek and returned to his seat.

"Well lets get done here and head outside" Dean smiled, and finished his glass of wine.

"Theres more?" You smirked, as you got up from your seat and hooked your arm in his as he lead you to the small garden.

There were fairy lights pathing your way to gazebo, also decorated with beautiful lights, it looked like something out of a movie. Music began to blare out of the speakers inside the gazebo and Dean grabbed your waist, pulling you close to him.

"Its not too much is it?" He smiled, as the two of you swayed along to the music.

"Its perfect" you giggled and nuzzled his neck.

Dean lifted your chin and pressed his lips against yours, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist and pulling you closer to his frame. He deepened the kiss and placed his thumb against your lip as he pulled away.

"I love you (y/n)" he smiled as he stroked your hair.

"I love you too Dean" you replied, burying your face into his chest.