Crushed (HANHAE)

Requested By margooramonaa

[My new khh book is up! Please support]

Hanhae scratched the back of his head as he tried to concerntrate on his lyric book. The more he tried to concerntrate, the more his thoughts overpowered. Giving up, he dropped the book onto the table in front of him and sunk into the chair.

"Whats up with you?" His long time friend Mino chuckled, "you've been out of it for hours."

"Its nothing" Hanhae quickly dimissed his friends curiousity and reached for his lyric book.

Mino snatched the book before Hanhae could get to it. He gazed his eyes over the opened page before a smirk began spreading across his face.

"Who's (y/n) ?" Mino grinned as Hanhae felt his face begin to heat up drastically.

His inquisitive friend continued to search through Hanhae's book, looking for more clues on who this mystery person might be.

"It.... its none of your business" Hanhae rolled his eyes and grabbed the book from Mino, "im gonna head out first."

"No wait!" Mino whined and blocked Hanhae's path. Hanhae knew he couldnt escape Mino's pestering, solely because it will never come to an end.

"Fine" Hanhae sighed, giving in eventually. "Its this girl who lives across from me, we kinda had something I guess."

Mino's eyes only grew with Hanhae's explanation.

"A girl ? Had something? What happened? Are you going to see her now?" Mino continued with his many questions, obviously way too into the story now.

"Weve been hanging out as friends for a few months now, and last night I kissed her" Hanhae explained, biting down on his lip reliving the memory.

"Thats amazing, so why are you so down then ?" Mino gleamed as Hanhae began to look a bit uneasy.

"She told me that she had a boyfriend" Hanhae shrugged and all the excitement drained from Mino's face.

Hanhae took his silence as a chance to depart, leaving Mino still in mild shock from the outcome of the story. Hanhae left the studio and began his journey home, with Mino finally trailing after.

"Dude, you need to tell her how you feel" Mino advised, walking a few steps faster so he could face Hanhae. "Those lyrics you wrote about her, show it to her."

"Are you insane? She just told me she has a boyfriend, do you want me get a restraining order too?" Hanhae scoffed as the two of them entered the apartment block.

"Look, just let it go, my feelings will go away eventually" Hanhae yawned, but as they stepped into the elevator, a figure quickly rushed in and Hanhae wished he were somewhere else.

"Hi (y/n)" he said, putting on his best smile as he noticed Mino's surprised expression.

"Heyy Hanhae" you greeted politely and shyly bowed to Mino.

"This is my friend Mino" Hanhae introduced, as the elevator began moving ever so slowly to his floor.

The ride was silent. You began to feel a twist in your stomach, replaying the events of last night. Everything just happened so fast, you were shocked by the own words that came out of your mouth. That you had a boyfriend.

Your very non existent boyfriend.

You made up the quick lie because you were used to the friendship the both of you shared, and Hanhae had been a really good addition to your life. You didnt want to ruin it, despite the fact that you had feelings for him.

Finally the lift stopped at your destination and all three of you shuffled quietly out of the elevator. You really just wanted to get to your apartment as quick as possible, but as you tried to retreat you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"He has something to tell you" Mino smiled brightly and pushed an awkward Hanhae foreward.

You quirked an eyebrow as Hanhae scowled at his friends actions but immediately softened up when his eyes met yours.

"Its....nothing really" Hanhae mumbled.

"He writes lyrics about you" Mino chirped and pulled Hanhae's book out of his coat.

You frowned at his statement but grabbed the book nonetheless. You were surprised that Hanhae didnt protest against it, rather he held his head down in defeat.

You were absolutely taken by the way he wrote about you. It was more poetic than some random piece from a rap song. No one has ever done something like this before, and you couldnt help but blush a little.

"Wow, Hanhae this is amazing" you smiled, handing his book back to him.

Hanhae nodded shyly and ran his fingers through his hair, unsure of what to do or say next. Luckily for him he had Mino.

"I know you have a boyfriend and shit but take this gesture into consideration" Mino pleaded and rubbed his hands together.

You chuckled as Hanhae punched him playfully in the side and you slowly approached him. Your eyes locked with his for longest time, taking in their beauty. For the first time, you knew you had to correct your previous decision.

"I have no boyfriend" you confessed and Hanhae's eyes widened slightly. "I was just scared I'd ruin something amazing, but why am I stopping myself from having so much more?"

You threw your arms around Hanhae and kissed him softly, letting your lips linger on his until he could respond. Hanhae quickly returned the kiss with a lot more passion, holding you tightly around your waist, finally feeling at ease.

"Well my job here is done, see you tomorrow Hyung" Mino grinned as you and Hanhae hugged each other tightly, not letting go of the moment.