After Hours (Block B - Zico)

Dedicated to TaomiFakeSht

You tossed around in your spacious bed, finding it difficult to sleep. The feeling of someone missing, your someone, had caused you many sleepless nights, this night being one of the worst.

Zico had been down at the studio since 11am, and had not been up to the apartment the entire day, didn't check up on you nor did he text you. The silence was unnerving. You understood that his work came first for him, but its been about two weeks since you fell asleep next to your boyfriend, him holding you in a warm embrace as you bury your face into his chest.

You slowly slipped on one of Zico's Block B shirts and grabbed your car keys. You didn't care if it was now 1am, you needed to see him. Before you got to the studio you decided to grab two coffees from a take out.

As you arrived at the studio you noticed one of Zico's friends walk out of the building. It was Paloalto.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here ?" He laughed, as he made his way over to you.

"I came to see if my boyfriend still knows I exist" you smiled halfheartedly.

"Well, he's working really hard, he could use a little break" he winked, and got into his car.

You slowly made your way up the stairs of the dark building and finally spotted Zico's studio at the end of the corridor. As you slowly opened the door, you caught a glimpse of Zico hunched over the mixboard, nodding his head to the music.

He seemed so focused, he seemed to be enjoying every moment of his job, even though it took a heavy toll on him. He slowly turned his head, and noticed your presence at the door, his eyebrows raising in astonishment.

"Baby???" He called "what are you doing here ? Its late, you should be in bed."

"How can I sleep if my boyfriend is not next to me" you pouted as Zico came over to you and placed a soft kiss on your cheek and led you to the seat beside him.

You watched intently as Zico took a gulp of the coffee and placed it beside him, proceeding to get back to his work. Although you loved how passionate he was, you hated how much of a perfectionist he was about his work.

"Babe don't you wanna take a break?" You sighed, stroking the back of his neck softly.

"Jagiya, you know I'm working...I'll take a break when the track is done" he mumbled as he continued playing with the various buttons.

You let out another sigh and stretched your arms behind you, lifting the oversized shirt a bit, revealing more of your thighs.

"Don't do that" he muttered.

"Don't do what?" You asked surprisingly, taken back by his sudden remark.

"Dont show me your body, I can't concentrate."

You smirked and decided to play on this scenario. Stretching your long leg onto his, you made sure the material lifted more than it did before.

Zico turned to you and raised his eyebrow, as you batted your eyelashes innocently. He continued to stare you down, as your leg rubbed against his jeans, causing him to bite down on his lip.

"Baby....." He said under his breath, placing his hand on your leg, moving along your soft skin until he got to your thigh.

You took his touch as a sudden invitation, and got up from your seat and sat on his lap, legs on either side as he shifted down into the seat to get more comfortable.

As Zico wrapped his arms around your waist you placed your eager lips on his, moving your lips slowly in sync with him, nibbling on his lower lip. As the two of you got more involved in the kiss it wasn't long before you found your hands under his shirt and threw it aside.

Zico's smirk grew as he ran his hands up and down your upper thigh, taking his turn to tease you. He moved his lips to your neck, and left a wet trail of kisses until he got to your collarbone, nibbling on your skin as a soft moan escaped from you.

As Zico moved his hands up your shirt, you jumped off him and smirked.

"What are you doing?" Zico groaned, trying to pull you back onto his lap.

You lent in and kissed him softly, smiling into the kiss before pulling away.

"We will only continue once you are back in our bedroom" you giggled, before Zico let out a sigh and quickly began switching off all the equipment and hurried you to the door.