Good Enough (DOK2)

Requested by Madokas_Version

The room was dark, the only sound was the MC on the mic, leaning over the crowd as he rapped. He captivated the audience with his controversial lyrics, it was none other than your current on and off boyfriend B-Free.
Even though you did like him, you knew the only reason why you were with him was because you tried to get over your boyfriend of almost three years, Dok2.

Dok2 and you had a rocky couple of months before calling it quits. It took a toll on you, you couldn't eat, sleep or go out with your friends anymore. It was only until recently when B-Free had asked you out, did you decide to finally let go off him.

"Hey baby" B-Free said breathlessly as he pecked you on the cheek as the two of you walked over to the VIP room. You smiled sweetly as you followed him through a bunch of people who congratulated him on his show, and asked to take pictures with him.

As you greeted some of the familiar faces, you noticed a familiar face, Microdot who also happened to be Dok2's long time friend.

"(Y/n) wow long time no see" He gleamed, lifting you into the air, but quickly setting you down after making eye contact with B-Free. "Yo wassup B."

"Yo" B-Free replied sternly, as he squeezed your hand "I'll be back soon." You nodded and he kissed you harshly, something you really disliked but let it slide anyway.

"So B-Free huh ?" Microdot raised his eyebrow, already knowing you were uncomfortable around your so-called boyfriend.

"Its just a fling, nothing serious" you chuckled nervously.

"I hope so" a voice said behind you, before you turned around and faced your ex Dok2. 

"Hi.." You smiled nervously, and brushed your hair behind your ear.

"B-Free ? Seriously? I don't like it, not at all" Dok2 muttered, you could tell he was already pissed off, he had probably seen you and B-Free exchange kisses earlier on.

"Its not something you have to worry about Gonzo" You sighed, but kept a smile on your face anyway, you weren't in the mood to argue with him.

Just as you were about to leave, you felt someone grip onto your hand tightly. "Let's go to the other side" B-Free whispered as he eyed Dok2 "I don't want you talking to him."

You nodded and followed B-Free through the crowd, looking back at Dok2, who frowned deeply as he watched you leave with someone who wasn't him.

You stood by B-Free the entire night and occasionally looked over at Dok2 who watched the both of you the entire night. He never moved. Every time you looked up at him, his piercing eyes met yours immediately.

"I have go on stage again, don't go anywhere okay?" B-Free smirked, and grabbed you by the waist and kissed you, squeezing your butt before leaving you alone once more. Before you could gather your thoughts, you were being yanked to the side.

"Are you fucking kidding me ?" Dok2 spat, cornering you in the passage of the dim lit club. "You like the way he treats you?"

"Gonzo, please don't do this now" you groaned, trying to escape from his hold. Dok2 pulled you into a vacant supply closet, which was so tiny that your body was now pressed against him.

"You break up with me for that? Three years down the drain to be smacked on the ass by someone who probably doesn't even care about you?" He hissed, his anger turned you on immediately.

"You don't know him" you whispered softly, as you felt his hot breath hit against your bare skin.

"The only one who knows you is me" he replied, slipping his hand under your dress and traced his finger along your inner thigh.

"Gonzo....." You moaned, your fighting coming to an end as Dok2 placed his lips on yours and slipped his tongue into your mouth. He moved his lips slowly, nibbling on your lip as you threw your hands around his shoulders as he pushed you up against the wall. You broke the kiss and sighed deeply as Dok2 grided his hips against yours and made his way to your neck, sucking on your skin until he left several marks all over your skin.

"Try explaining that to your dear boyfriend" Dok2 Smirked and left the closet.