Fluff (SIMON DOMINIC)

Requested by: iusedtobefat

Ayyy so If yall dont know I have 5 chapters up and running for my aomg mafia fic [Gray x Reader] pls support. [Feat Aomg, Hi Lite, Illionaire and Just Music ent]

You rolled over, book in hand as your boyfriend tried to distract you for fourth time in 20 minutes. Simon chuckled at your light groans and trailed his fingers across the thin material of your sleepwear.

"You've been reading that boring book for over two hours, come on lets play" he whined, snuggling his face in the nape of your neck.

"Im still stuck on the same chapter because of you" you muttered, turning over to your side and continued reading.

Simon let out a deep sigh and continued dancing his fingers across your arms, down the curve of your waist and over your stomach.

You tried your utmost best to ignore him, but his fingers kept lingering around the very sensitive spot near your ribs.

"Dont you even think about it" you warned him, already feeling the smile on his face grow larger.

"Do what (y/n) ?" He asked innocently and moved his hand closer to that spot.

"You know what!"

"Oh you mean this ?" He mused, tickling you until you were beneath him. You tried to wriggle out of his grip but Simon kept you just the way he wanted, and finally had all of your attention.

"You know I hate being tickled" you whined, as he settled on top of you and pinned your arms above your head.

"I know baby, thats why I love doing it" he grinned and moved his lips down to your neck.

The instant connection between his lips and your skin made you tremble, the way he made you melt with a simple kiss was beyond explanation.

"You love having your way dont you?" You murmured as he proceeded to grace your body with soft kisses.

"Yes I do, and you love it too" he chuckled, finally meeting your lips and began kissing you passionately. You reached up for his thick locks and moved your head to the side, allowing him more access.

He moaned deeply into the kiss as you bit down on his lip, smirking into the kiss. If there was one thing Simon loved more than being in charge, was you trying to dominate him.

Simon roughly rubbed his hands along your sides, and moved his body slowly against yours. Each movement was more slower, more passionate than the next.

"Isnt this better than that stupid book?" He said huskily against your ear, as he slowly lifted your shirt.

"You're right, but you know what will be even better babe?" You asked, as Simon lifted his head to look at you.

"What sweety?"

"If I was in charge" you whispered seductively into his ear and saw a huge grin spread across his face, and you know theres no way he'll turn down this opportunity.

"I like where this is going" he said excitedly and rolled over to your side.

You gave him a soft peck on his cheek and jumped off the bed, making your way over to your cupboard.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked as he watched you pull out a scarf from your drawer.

"Hey, im in charge I can do whatever I want right?" You said raising your eyebrow and Simon nodded eventually.

You climbed on top of him and straddled his hips.

Immediately Simon's hands reached for your waist but you smacked his hand away.

"Nah uh uh" you tutted and he pouted at your disapproval.

You grabbed the scarf and proceeded to tie his hands to the headboard, earning a smirk from Simon. He had never seen you take charge like this before.

"I like where this is going" he mused, biting down on his lip as you tightened the knot.

"Me too babe" you smiled and crawled off him. "Now if you dont mind, i'll be getting back to this book."