Playtime (LOCO)

Dedicated to @NazMel258

"Oppa" you whined "I'm bored!!!" Tugging on your boyfriends shirt as he worked on his music.

"Im almost done I promise" Loco chuckled as he nodded his head to the beat that blared through the speakers. You sighed deeply and slumped into the chair, watching as he furrowed his eyebrows cutely and smiled to himself.

You were in his studio for almost three hours. You watched as artists walked in and walked out, everyone completely involved in this album except you. Its not that you didn't care about his work, you just wanted him to rest, have fun, relax a bit.

You looked at your phone and noticed it was now past 11pm, which meant the entire building would be more or less empty by now, which also meant you could have a little fun with your boyfriend.

You slowly snuck up behind him and wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders, nuzzling his neck as he turned his face slightly towards you.

"You never give up do you?" He smiled, giving you a soft peck on your cheek.

"No I don't" you whispered, allowing your hands to roam down his chest slowly, as you began kissing his neck. You smirked as Loco threw his head back and moaned softly, enjoying your lips against his skin.

Just as Loco began getting comfortable, you pulled away and giggled as Loco's eyes fluttered open and looked at you in confusion.

"Why did you stop?" He asked, his almost puppy like eyes, roamed your body, hungry for your touch. He reached out for you and you took off, opening the door of the studio and running down the hall.

Loco giggled, but sighed in frustration "(y/n)! Don't do this! You cant leave me like this!!!" He shouted after you, following your path down the hallway.

Loco cursed and sighed as he continued to search the building for you. You hid behind a couch and observed on your prey.

"Yah! Come out!" He yelled, as you covered your mouth to prevent yourself from giving away your hiding spot. "Babe? Seriously aahhhh" he continued, scratching the back of his head as he opened various doors in the hallway.

You snickered and quietly snuck out of your hiding spot and ran down another passage, enjoying this game a bit too much. You continued running, looking behind you to scout out Loco when you bumped into something and fell to the ground.

"Ah I'm sorry...." You groaned, rubbing your head and looked up in astonishment.

"You're moment was short lived" Loco chuckled, and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulders as you squirmed from his grip.

"This is unfair!" You protested, as your boyfriend carried you back to the studio and locked the door behind him. Loco placed you onto the leather couch, and hovered his body over yours, smirking intently.

"Now its my turn to tease" Loco grinned, and grabbing his bandana, and tied your hands behind your back.

"No no no no" you whined, already feeling frustrated as Loco removed his shirt and placed his warm body against yours, immediately attacking your neck with kisses.

Loco moved to your lips and parted them with his tongue, deepening the kiss as his hands began to explore more of your body. You wanted to be in control, you wanted your hands on his body, but Loco was giving you none of that.

"Untie me!" You whined in between moans, as Loco ignored your plead and squeezed your butt playfully, giggling at your reaction. He began making his way down your body, leaving soft kisses down your collarbone, and over your clothed chest.

You exhaled deeply as Loco brought his mouth to the hem of your jeans, his lust filled eyes meeting yours as he unbuttoned your jeans, causing you to throw your head back in pleasure and frustration.

Loco moved back to your lips and sunk his body onto yours, his frame fitting yours perfectly, as he began grinding his lower body into yours, the friction between the clothes made you even more turned on than ever before. You felt his crotch against you, moving slowly, your breathing became hitched as Loco smirked down at you.

"Just do it already" you breathed, biting down on your lower lip.

"When I'm done working" Loco winked, and got back to his seat, satisfied with his little punishment for you teasing him.