Heated (PLAY$TAR)

Dedicated by heartbreak91  [I might make this ratchet...Like I cant help it tbh..]

"So we are about to bring out the final act of the night" The host said over the noisy voices in the club "are you guys ready for Play$tar, Keith Ape and Okasian ??" You laughed as your best friend joined in the millions of screams that surrounded the club. Everyone chanted and screamed in unison as the rappers appeared on stage, already getting into their first track. The crowd rapped along to the lyrics as girls were pulled on speakers and the guys hollered at them. 

"I want to go on stage!!" your friend whined, pulling you along with her to the front of the stage.

"Well I dont want to" you laughed, trying to free yourself from her tight grip. 

A bouncer appeared and scouted out the crowd until Play$tar tapped him on his shoulder and pointed directly at you. You heard a piercing scream from your friend as she followed you over the barricade, and the bouncer lifted the both of you on the stage, shared with three of the hottest rappers right now.

You decided to make the best of this opportunity and let loose. Your friend pulled you and the two of you danced together, completely ignoring everyone around you. The music blared through the speakers, you felt the bass under your feet, the atmosphere was something out of this world. But just as you were about to enjoy this moment, a tug on your arm made you snap out of it. 

You came face to face with Play$tar, his eyes took you in,  a smile crept on his face as he rapped his part, only looking at you, as if it were only the two of you in the entire club.

 'Been around the world, it's the same difference
Get paid, get laid; same thing
Don't stress, have sex, maintain'

You watched as many girls tried grabbing his attention, but he only had eyes for you. He moved behind you as he finished his verse and snaked his hand around your waist. He brought his face down to yours and pressed his lips against your ear.

"What's your name gorgeous ?" He said over the music as the two of you swayed along to the beat.

"(y/n)" You replied, as he smiled at your reply, and placed  a soft peck on your cheek. 

"I actually saw you much earlier, during the previous set, I couldnt take my eyes off you" 

"Well im flattered" You chuckled, as Play$tar gave you all his attention, everyone around you didnt matter at this moment. 

"Lets go somewhere more private, they're almost done here anyway" he said, interlocking his hand with yours and led you off the stage and into a vacant hallway. You finally caught your breath and wiped beads of sweat off your forehead. Play$tar watched your every movement and smiled, resting his back on the  wall opposite you. 

"What?' You smiled back. 

"I want to kiss you so bad" He bit his lip, you felt a knot develop in your stomach. 

"Well im not stopping you" You smirked, and before you knew it his lips were pressed against yours, pushing you against the cold wall as his tongue slipped into your mouth. As you gave him access, his tongue explored your mouth, nibbling on your lower lip as his hands found its way to your ass. You squealed as he squeezed you, causing him to chuckle.

"Someones sensitive" He smirked as he moved down to your neck and grazed your neck with his teeth. "ah fuck (y/n)...I want you so bad." You moaned at his words and pulled him closer to you, creating friction between your already heated bodies. Play$tar's kisses became more rough as you slipped your hand under his shirt and dug your nails into his skin as he continued to please you, hitting every weak spot imaginable.

When everything had become too much for him to handle, Play$tar pulled away to catch his breath, his face still lingering near yours, his eyes hooded, filled with lust. "Want to continue this back at my place?" he asked, his voice was low, almost a whisper.

[NOTE: I will be writing for the same rappers/singers again (obviously) Im just trying to get other requests out of the way. I dont want this book to become one of those where there are 3 one shots on 3 different artists and then 400 on Jay Park. yall thirsty. I will do more Jaebum, Zico, Okasian etc when I can.]