Table no.4 (CRUSH)

Dedicated to: Dedicated to: DeAdLy_SkYz

"Orders up!" Yelled the chef behind the counter, waving a piece of paper in front your face to grab your attention. You halfheartedly took the plate filled with lifeless food and dragged yourself over to a couple sitting near the window of the shabby café.

This was another exhausting night at your part-time job. Being around people who seemed genuinely unhappy or completely out of it wasn't your cup of tea. But seeing as this was the only way you could save up for a new car, you had to bare it.

The café only became alive at night because it was filled with club goers who were looking to sober up before heading home. Tonight was different. The cafe was completely empty except for the couple you served. You sat behind the counter and opened your book, hoping it would stay this quiet for the rest of the night.

"Y/n ! Please see to the customer at table 4" the manager yelled as she flipped through the pages of her magazine.

'Customer?' You thought, looking up from your book and noticed a man dressed in all black sitting at the table.

Still surprised by his presence, you walked over to him and handed him a menu, putting on your best smile.

"Hi welcome, I'm y/n and I will be your waitress. Can I get you anything? Or should I give you a few minutes" you smiled, looking down at him.

"I'll have a caffè latte, thank you" the man replied sweetly and returned the menu back to you.

You were startled by how good looking the man was. His eyes were the first thing to draw you in, you didn't realise you had unconsciously bit your lip as you admired him.

"Y/n....my coffee" the man laughed, hearing your name roll off his lips made you blush. You rushed off to the kitchen in hope that he didn't realise how red your face turned.

The barista handed you the latte and you exhaled deeply before heading over the beautiful stranger again. You placed the hot cup onto the table in front of him, and watched as he took of his coat and cap, revealing more of his attractive physique.

"Can I get you anything else sir?" You asked nervously.

"No thank you" he answered, replying with a sweet smile once more.

You bowed slightly after returning the smile and headed back to the counter to read your book. As you flipped through the pages quickly, trying to distract yourself from looking at him, but you couldn't help it. He was gorgeous, and clearly wasn't like any of the other a**holes around this area.

"Uhm, excuse me? Y/n ?" A voice rang, you turned your head and noticed the man gesturing to you.

You quickly made your way over to him, taking deep breaths to rid the nerves.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" You smiled.

"I.....need company" the man laughed "can you please join me? I don't usually sit at cafes alone, this feels a bit weird for me" he added.

"Oh...uh..I don't think I'm allowed to s---"

"Hi? Ma'am is it okay if this waitress joins me?" The man spoke to your manager cutting you off "its not full here, I don't think it would be a problem."

"Whatever..." The manager replied, not tearing her eyes away from the magazine in front of her.

The man grinned at her response and brought his focus back to you, pulling the chair out next to him and gestured for you to take a seat. You slowly slumped into the seat next to him and smiled shyly at his gesture.

"Ah this feels much better" he sighed "I'm Crush by the way" he added, holding out his hand for you to shake.

You placed your hand in his and felt a cold chilling sensation run down your spine as you made contact. He looked deeply into your eyes as he spoke, smiling to himself.

"You're extremely beautiful" he said in almost a whisper, shifting his chair closer to you.

"Thank you" you bit your lip shyly, swallowing hard as the smell of his cologne caught you.

"Why are working here this late? Isn't it dangerous around here ?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned for your safety.

You explained to him about the part time jobs and why you are sticking it out. He asked many questions and let you know a lot about his journey, making you feel completely comfortable around him. As the night went on the physical and emotional attraction began to build up erratically, the tension heating every second.

"Y/n....." Crush whispered into your ear, and placed his hand on your leg under the table, allowing his thumb to stroke your skin. "Do you want to come to my place ? I'm just a few blocks away from here, or can I walk you home?"

"I'm also a few blocks away from here, we can walk together" you smiled, not wanting to leave him, but also not wanting this to turn to a possible one night stand.

Crush nodded sweetly and handed you his coat as the two of you walked out of the cafe, and into the cold streets of Mokpo.

You linked arms with him and leaned closer to him for warmth. Crush pulled you into a tight hug in the middle of the pavement, and you buried your face into his chest.

"Are you warm enough ?" He asked, stroking your hair as you clung to him.

"Yes, thank you" you giggled and looked up at him. Crush's eyes locked onto yours as you stared up at him, your heart pounding uncontrollably. He placed his lips onto yours softly, cupping your face with his hands and deepened the kiss.

The two of you were lost in the heated kiss, slowly moving your hands over each others bodies. You placed your hands on Crush's toned chest, and moaned into the kiss as you imagined what he would look like underneath all those clothes.

"Mmmm I can't take this any longer" Crush said huskily, and pulled you to the side of one of the buildings. The area was dim, so people passing by wouldnt be able to see you.

Crush opened up the coat he lent to you and began kissing your neck passionately, sucking harder on your weak spot as he heard your moans. He pressed his body firmly against you, breathing hard as he felt you against him. He went back to placing kisses all over your collarbone, as his hands found its way up your skirt, exploring you even more.

"Crush...." You moaned "let's go to my place."

Crush took a step back and caught his breath.

"Are you sure?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes" you laughed and pulled the coat back on "I have to return this to you anyway" you smirked, and took his hand and led him back on the street.