Make Up (ZICO)

You looked around, checking the time on your phone briefly, wishing he just wouldnt be late. It was your little sister's birthday and your boyfriend promised to meet you at the family gathering. This was the day your parents would finally officially meet the guy who had been in your life for a little over two months, and your relationship was getting serious really fast. Well, if there still would be a relationship after been stood up yet again.

"Where's Jiyo ?" your dad asked, immediately not taking any liking to him. "Its almost time for us to sing happy birthday and he doesnt show up ?"

"Maybe he's still at work" you mumbled, still staring at the 5 unanswered messages on your phone.

Time went by and by the end of the night you were still alone and now you had no clue how Zico would make it up to your family. Annoyed and tired, you went back to your apartment, and to your surprise, there he was, lying on the couch comfortably watching a movie. You slammed the door shut behind you, making your presence known to him and headed into the bedroom. You couldnt believe he actually forgot all about the meeting.

"Hey babe" his soft voice rang behind you as you got undressed, and prepared a hot shower. "Where have you been ?"

You clenched your teeth tightly, preventing yourself from exploding and calmly grabbed your gown as you continued gathering your stuff.

"Hey are you mad at me or something ?" he asked, following close behind you as you stepped into the bathroom.

"took you long enough to figure that out" you muttered, as he sighed and exited the bathroom.

You exhaled deeply as you turned on the shower, stepping inside in hopes of washing away your dreadful day. You shut your eyes as the water hit against your face, the tears falling free from your eyes. How could he be so inconsiderate of your feelings ?

You continued to sob uncontrollably until you heard the bathroom door open and Zico opened the shower door, a deep frown formed on his forehead as you tried to recollect yourself.

"Was the meeting today ?" he asked, as you tried to pull the shower door shut. "no, im talking to you" he continued, holding the door steady.

"Well I dont want to talk to you, so let me shower in peace" you replied calmly.

Zico sighed deeply and began taking his clothes off, his actions startling you as he entered the shower. You shifted further away from him as he tried to reach out for you, avoiding eye contact altogether.

"Get out Jiyo" you muttered.

"look, im sorry work just came up and-----"

"its always work every single time!" you snapped, turning to face him "We've spoken about this for so long and you couldnt even text me back to cancel, my parents expected you to be more courteous."

"baby...."

"no" your voice broke, as you felt the tears well up again, "you dont get it, they dont like you, how will we ever be together if you keep doing this to me ? I should leave----"

"no fucking way" Zico muttered, as he pinned you against the wall, forcing you to look at him "dont ever say that baby, look I fucked up...but honestly Its because I didnt want to go."

Those words took you off guard as Zico dropped his head, the water droplets falling from his hair to his plump lips. He began to look uneasy, as if he were scared of letting you know the real reason why he didnt pitch up to the meet up with your parents.

"I dont think im good enough for you (y/n), why the hell would any parent allow me to date their daughter?" he sighed, looking up at you as he rested his hand on your face. "You have been the best thing that has happened to me and ive fucked up on so many occasions, who's to say I wont do that when I meet them ?"

"Well you kinda did since you stood me up.." you mumbled, causing to Zico to chuckle.

"I didnt even show up and I fucked up, how messed up am I ?" he whined, as you eased up on the situation and smiled a bit.

It was easy to see where he was coming from, you were also scared of meeting his mother at one point. But luckily the two of you met by chance at one of his shows and the situation went better than you expected. You figured he just needed time, not to be pressured. You were certain if your parents could see what you saw in him, despite his rough exterior, they would accept him.

"okay, you are off the hook, but dont use this as an exc---" you were cut off by Zico's lips being pressed onto yours, your back pressed against the cold wall as his tongue explored your mouth. His hands slid to your waist, picking you up and you wrapped your legs around his wet body for support.

"Im really sorry baby" he mumbled in between kisses as you moaned his name, the sudden friction bringing on your arousal. Zico rubbed his body against yours, his grunts and your moans filled the bathroom, you had no idea this would be the ending to your dreadful day, but you weren't complaining.