SMTM (#GUN)

"The people who we are going up against are not a weak team" Dok2 sighed, as you and the other three contestants on Team Illionaire listened intently.

"Exactly, and each person on their team already picked who they are dissing on our team" The Quiett added as he paced the room. "We can't afford to lose right now."

Dok2 closed up the meeting by handing out the schedule for the next two days and the rest of the contestants left the room. You frowned at the piece of paper in your hand, but your thoughts were elsewhere. You were wondering who was your opponent for the next screening.

"(y/n), I didn't want to let the others know about their opponents until tomorrow, but you know Song Gunhee has confirmed you right?" Dok2 asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You sighed deeply and let out a chuckle. "Is it because I mentioned idols selling themselves on survival shows?" you muttered, raising your eyebrow at your mentors.

Dok2 burst out in a fit of laughter "I knew she'd be our ace on our team, I knew it!" the rapper exclaimed excitedly.
"It wasn't directed at him, but if the shoe fits...well then" you sighed, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

It was already the day of screening the diss battles. Your team was actually quite good, considering most of you were rookies and Illionaire seemed quite pleased.

"Everyone, shooting will commence shortly" the director yelled as camera men got into their positions. " Can all the rappers wait backstage while we interview the mentors."

You sighed as everyone began to shuffle their way backstage, most of them looking wary of you. You knew you had a tough exterior, and noted for your minimal communication, but you were just playing the game, like all of them.

"(y/n)! Team Illionaire huh? Luckily you didn't have to verse me" one of your old friends SuperBee smirked.

"Yeah I hate picking up the pieces after I've destroyed you" you chuckled, nudging him as the two of you took a seat.

Everyone was immersed in their own conversations to pass the time but you couldn't help but notice one rapper in particular, staring you down.

"Song Gunhee, if you're gonna stare, atleast be a gentleman and buy me a drink first" you yawned, as the room now became silent.

"I'm just sizing up the competition that's all, hope you're all prepared for today (y/n)" he smiled, his cockiness got on your last nerve.

"I didn't have to prepare much since my job was already half done" you replied calmly, as the onlookers all focused on your conversation.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" he scoffed.

"You chose me because of what I said, and I said it in general, but I guess someone took it way to personal and now they're being petty about it" you shrugged, pulling out your cellphone.

"Look, you two need to clear this out before we go on air, we do not want a bad taping of the show" the PD warned, opening the door to the next room. "Come on, we don't have much time."

You groaned as you lifted yourself off the chair and made your way to the room, rolling your eyes as you heard his footsteps behind you.

"This is ridiculous" he spat as the door shut behind the two of you.

"Well we agree on one thing" you sighed, taking a seat on a wooden table.

"I don't understand how this is going to help anything, it's a Diss battle, not we got married" Gunhee groaned.

"We got married?" you smirked as he raised up his hands in defense.

"I didn't mean it like that, it was just a comparison" he corrected, as you chuckled.

"Once again I didn't say anything and you got offended"

"Shut up" he huffed, causing you to laugh even harder.

"Is that your diss? Damn I should of prepared way more, you were right" you mocked, as he bit down on his lip in frustration.

Suddenly his lips silenced your laughs, and your stunned eyes watched as he sighed into the kiss, already allowing himself dominance over your mouth.

You closed your eyes and allowed him to explore your mouth, his tongue dancing with yours as his hands caressed your face. Whatever hate you had towards him a few minutes ago, had all vanished when he made you completely weak under his touch. Gunhee knew he had you, a smirk developing on his face as he pulled away and you pouted your lips angrily.

"When I'm done beating you in tonight's battle, we can continue this as a consolation prize" he winked, sneaking another kiss on your lips.

"Oh I'll be there, but it would me doing the comforting after you lose to me again. See you soon #GUN" you smirked, making your way out of the room.