Childish (OLLTII)

Dedicated to: _kamong

{side note: If you guys are fans of BTS, Please check out the new SUGA x Jungkook x OC fanfic that I am currently writing. Votes will be appreciated ^_^, k thx}

"I really dont feel like going out tonight" you groaned, throwing your head back on your friends bed as he browsed through his collection of snapbacks. You watched as he continued to ignore you as you tried to opt out of accompanying him to one of the freestyle competitions he was hosting tonight. 

"why not?" he sighed "Its not like you dont know any of the people there, you have been on the job with me for almost three years now."

"its because he is going to be there" you groaned even louder, flinging a pillow at him. 

"who?"

"you know who.."

Your friend threw his head back and laughed "Olltii ? really ? dont start this again." You pouted at his lack of support as you jumped off the bed and followed him into the living area. The reason behind his laughter was that you tried to back out of these events solely because of Olltii. He annoyed the hell out of you at every opportunity he had, whether it be about your height, the way you spoke or just you being you. You couldnt understand why he would single you out every time the two of you met, but by the end of the night it always  turned into a full blown war. 

"If he says anything to me, im going to slap him" you warned, grabbing your coat and headed for the door.

"thats what you always say, maybe you guys will end up kissing instead" your friend joked as he avoided an incoming punch from you as the both of you made your way to the car.

You finally arrived at the event which was held at a night club not too far away from your apartment building. You figured if the night didnt treat you well you would just take a cab home and probably never come to one of these things again.

The two of you walked to the backstage area and you lingered around while your friend got ready to go on stage. The area was filled with many faces. Some were familiar, others you had not seen before. But from all the faces you could of glanced at, one in particular immediately made you regret standing alone right now.

"(y/n) !" Olltii yelled, making his way over to you excitedly. 

You rolled your eyes as he finally approached you, already reaching out his hand to ruffle your hair. You blocked his touch with your hand and smacked his hand out of the way. "Dont touch me please, and hello to you too" you muttered, spinning on your heels and walked to the side of the stage.

"Someones in a good mood today, where is the usual I hate you, get away from me Olltii ?, Man you must be finally warming up to me" He laughed, and followed you closely.

"as if"

"baby, your're so  cute when you get all angry" Olltii teased, pouting as he ruffled your hair once more. You ignored his antics and concentrated on watching the show, which just began, the two rappers on stage already battling each other.

You nodded your head to the beat but couldn't help but feel uncomfortable that he stood so close, that you could feel his breath against your neck. You were now frustrated. All you wanted to do was watch the show and for once not have to deal with him, but he had his own agenda. 

"look Olltii, im not in the mood for your shit tonight, I just came here to support Jae so please leave me alone" You snapped, taking a step away from him.

"whoa, what the fuck (y/n), im just playing around with you" He said, you were shocked at his reaction, but you knew the two of you were not on the same page.

"it might be a game for you, but it actually annoys the hell out of me. I'd appreciate it if you just find someone else to 'play' with." you replied, avoiding eye contact with him. You heard him sigh deeply, and suddenly grab your arm, pulling you along with him further down the hallway of the backstage area.

"what the hell are you doing ?" You yelled, trying to break free from his grip, as he shoved you into a closet and shut the door behind him.

"Why didnt you tell me that I annoyed you, like really annoyed you?" he asked, placing his hands on either side of you. You looked up at him and for the first time you saw a completely different side of Olltii. 

"what the f---" Your words were cut off by Olttii roughly pressing his lips against yours, your body stood frozen, unable to respond or decipher what was going on at this moment. He finally broke away from the one-sided kiss and took a step away from you, allowing you to gather your thoughts.

"Why d-d-did you just kiss me?" you finally said, unsure of what else to say.

"Because I like you idiot, why else would I? anyway, im guessing you dont feel the same way so--" 

You had no idea why, but all you could think of doing right now was get him to kiss you once more. You tugged on his shirt and placed your lips on his, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulled him further into the kiss. Olltii took a while to respond, but eventually he had you back up against the wall, kissing you passionately, as he lifted you off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to a single couch, sitting down first so that you were on top of him. Neither of you broke the kiss the entire time. You felt Olltii move his hands up your shirt, and you lifted your arms so he was able to remove it. He immediately began to attack your neck and chest with kisses, sucking on your skin each time a moan escaped your mouth. 

"You have no idea how many times I imagined this moment" Olltii laughed, as you removed his shirt and threw it onto the floor.

"maybe if you stopped being a complete tool, this would of happened sooner" you smirked.

"shut up" He pouted, and placed a soft kiss on your lips.