Chapter Four

Katrina:

As my feet scraped across the floor, I looked down at the ground. There was not a lot I could do.

I had managed to save my fate from being with Laufey but no my fate lied in the hands of the Queen.

The guards held a tight grip on me as though if they were to drop me, I would escape.

But they were wrong.

I was too weak to fight.

I had no energy left.

I was weak and defenceless.

I do not want to be but I have no choice.

Loki was the one to fight off the guards but was sent into his chambers and secured in so that he couldn't assist me.

I wanted so much to be in his presence at this moment. But I knew that I couldn't.

He was the only one who made everything here bearable. He was the one who helped me through this. He protected me. He lay down the wire for me to get through. He was the one who risked his life and defied his Father to save my own head.

And for all of that I am grateful.

Loki has been the only one to show kindness to me within the past year and for that I feel welcomed and safe at last.

The rainbow bridge glistened and shone many different colours as I was dragged across it.

I held my head down and relaxed as I watched the many different colours, shine and dance across its' surface as my feet were dragged across its surface.

I smiled slightly and smelt the fresh air.

It had been so long since I had been in the daylight, Jotunheim only consisted of the darkness and cold.

Here in Asgard, however, it was warm and comforting and I let the sunlight embrace me.

We travelled through the many different villages that were in Asgard and as we passed, I hear many comments being made either directly to me or about me.

I was the center of attention.

"Who's she, mama?" A small child asks, clutching into her mother's dress.

"Why are the guards dragging her?" Another man asks to a villager.

"What is she doing here?" A group of women were stood around in a huddle, scowlig at me.

These were the serveral questions that I heard whilst being taken away.

Asgard was truly a beautiful place. I could see now why it was called the realm eternal.

"Keep moving, " A gruff voice commanded behind me.

It was one of the guards. This guard particularly as we walked on throughout the journey kept prodding and poking me like an animal. He made harsh remarks about me and would taunt me as we moved.

I was starting to loose my patience with this man and was close to ripping his throat out with my teeth.

"Go away..." I mutter harshly, trying to ignore his voice.

The guard then hit me around the back of the head and I winced.

I cried out a small whimper and I heard the guard chuckle with glee.

"Sorry, did that hurt, Kitty?" He asks me tormenting me.

I started to growl dangerously low.