Chapter Five

Katrina:

"Katrina.... Oh, Katrinaaa...." The voice called out of darkness at me.

I breathed in and out slowly.

I didn't want him to find me.

I was useless and weak but I was also scared beyond belief.

"Katrinaaaaa!" The voice sung out.

I shiver.

The cold wind sticks to my face and started to burn my flesh. My chains rattled as I pulled on them.

They needed to move.

I grabbed onto them and hauled them back.

"Come on, move!" I cry out pulling on the chains.

"Katrina, I'm coming for you... I will find you...." The voice sung again.

The footsteps got closer and closer. I closed my eyes and pulled. I needed to escape.

Help me... Please help me... I thought.

But, I suddenly opened my eyes as pain absorbed through my body like a fire taking ahold of me.

"I'm going to find you!... And when I do... Well..." I cried slightly.

I whimpered.

Ice was surrounding me in a cage. The shards were covering my chains and the ice made its' way to my hands. I cried in pain and started to cough out violently as I dropped the metal.

"Found you..." The dark voice came towards me.

I shrunk back into the cave I was in.

Leave me alone... please leave me alone...

"Why hide away from me?" The male voice questions and continues to get closer and closer towards me.

"Please... Please..." I beg in panic and tears were streaming down my face.

The drops fell to the floor and echoed though the land.

"I will find you Katrina... You cannot hide from me with the Asgardians. I will come and when I do... You will regret ever leaving..." His voice dropped.

Silence....

Suddenly, there was a hand placed onto my face and traced my jawline.

"Nooo..." I squirm as I feel his breath hit my neck as he chuckles darkly.

*****

I woke up with sweat on my brow and tears in my eyes.

It was only a nightmare... Just a nightmare...

I was weak. He was coming to me. He was coming from me. If he could send messages through my dreams, then he could kill me.

I brought my hand up to my face and felt down my face, running my shaking fingers lightly down my skin as the grease and sweat trails under my fingernails.

I know this isn't my greatest look...

"Hello, Dear," My head flickered up to the sound.

The voice was kind and gentle.

She's here...

Before me stood a woman with long blonde hair. She had crystal eyes that beamed with light and wore a royal blue dress.

She walked towards me and knelt down besides me.

She was sweet and when I saw her clearer, I recognised her scent and her.