Chapter Six

Katrina:

I woke up in a white room.

A beeping sound was ringing and echoing off of the walls.

I open my eyes with a small moan and sat up on the bed I was laid onto.

I surprisingly wasn't in any pain.

I look over to my foot and there was material clenched onto it binding my injuries and my foot together, as one.

I pull my foot towards me with ease and slowly unraveled the bandage.

I gasp out in shock as I saw nothing.

No cut.

No stitches.

"Impossible..." I mutter to myself as I scan my foot.

There was no sign that my foot was bleeding. There was nothing to be seen. It had healed.

How? I question in my thoughts.

I place my foot down and scan the room.

I had a drip attached to my arm with a red substance going into my body.

Blood..

I quickly ripp the needle out of my arm and stand up.

I expected for blood to drip from the hole from my arm but there was none. I looked down at it and then saw that it had healed. My skin was closing slowly.

"This is some A Class freaky shit..." I continue to mumble as my eyes widen as I brush my finger lightly over where the needle was once burried beneath my skin.

My rags had been replaced with a white dress that hung down light a sac.

I didn't agree with it and went elsewhere to where I was.

I scan the room and then notice that there was a small case.

I walk towards it and open the case.

Inside that there was a silk red shirt and black leather pants. I quickly changed into them and then walk out of the room going unnoticed.

In the distance I saw many other beds. I was in a hospital. A healers room.

I wandered further and further down the corridor.

My ears perked up when I heard voices from outside. They were at least a good hundred metres away.

I quickly lean up against one for the white walls, pressing my body as close as possible to the surface to keep myself hidden.

"You gave her your blood?" A male voice asks in shock as I stand perfectly still listening to the conversation.

"Yes Killian, she needed blood and I gave it to her," a familiar male voice explained to the other person.

I rack my mind and think back to the voice and remember who it was.

"You fool! Do you know what will happen to her? She will heal faster than a normal being... Then people will start to question!" The man known as Killian growls darkly. 

There was silence for a while until I heard Will reply back.

"I know... But I have a feeling that she isn't all that she seems," he admits.

My breathing became uneasy.

Did he know?

Could he tell I was this monster?

"What do you mean?" Killian asks him curiously.

I then feel something weird, like someone was watching me.