Chapter Nineteen: Stuttgart

Kaitlyn:

I place my head in my hands as the jet continues to fly in the air.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath in and out.

I need to calm down, I am feeling very agitated at the moment and I cannot afford to let the beast play when we're floating thousands of feet about the ground. 

There are some SHIELD agents muttering amongst themselves, some of them occasionally looking at me but they do not keep eye contact for long before being dismissed by their "Leader".

Loki won't stop staring at me, I don't even have to look up to feel his eyes piercing my skin, it intimidates me, irritates me. 

"Would you stop staring at me!" I snap angrily, snarling and look up at the "God".

He smirks shaking his head, he has his sceptre in his hands, he never seemed to leave it anywhere.

Attachment issues much...

"You get angered easily," he points out to me as though it wasn't already obvious.

I shrug my shoulders, not caring, but still hold my glare, scoffing childishly.

I can feel my blood boil just at the sight of him never mind talking to him.

I know that my eyes are turning a lighter shade of green, I really need to keep the beast at bay.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, I snarl in my thoughts as Loki tilts his head to his side chuckling.

He watches me attentively as I remember to put my mental blocks up around my thoughts, preventing him from being intrusive.

"You're eyes, why do they turn lighter?" he asks with curiousity.

I don't answer for a moment and think.

Why is he so interested in me? I'm nothing special, I never was, I never would be.

Breaking away from my thoughts, I take a deep breath in and sigh heavily.

"My emotions control them, they control everything... Then, then you already know what I turn into," I reply back faintly not giving too much information about myself.

He nods his head and just looks at me as though he is trying to work me out, a puzzle for him to solve.

I begin to feel slightly uncomfortable with him staring at me.

What is his problem?

"Can you control when you turn into a tigress?" he continues to question.

More and more questions...

This time I don't look at him, I don't move and I don't answer him.

I feel ashamed to be here.

Ashamed to have been caught by a maniac and to be held prisoner when I'm supposed to be a top SHIELD Agent.

"You will become mine. You are mine even if you don't remember," I hear him mutter sadly under his breath, his breath indicating a soft sigh falling from his lips.

Maybe he isn't so bad?

Although my thoughts change when I look into his eyes. I see a hint of green shine through the possessive blue.

Wait, green???

I just stare at him and I feel a single tear fall from the corner of my eye and onto the back of my hand.