Chapter Twelve

Loki:

I saw Captain Connors walk around the corner, he looked annoyed but I also notice that he was empty-handed. I went over to him proudly and then cleared my throat. He stopped and turned to look at me.

"Yes Prince Loki?" He questions with slight venom in his voice. 

Well that wasn't very nice nor the way to speak to royalty.

"I see that you are back Captain," I state.

He rose his eyebrow and folds his arms across his chest.

"Well noticed." He comments sarcastically under his breath. 

I rose my own brow when he said this. 

His tone wasn't very friendly and he didn't seem to be in the best of moods.

"So where is she?" I question as he smirks at me letting out a small sigh, his eyes shining with amusement. 

"Where's who?" he asks me back. 

He was trying to clearly annoy me and it was working, he shouldn't be playing games with a God.  

I squint my eyes, my stare glaring into his own eyes. 

"You know who," I inform him, anger underlying my tone. 

He simply shrugs his shoulders, smirking, before taking a step back to mock me. 

What a dangerous game indeed.

"Do I?" He taunts becoming too cocky for my liking. 

We have never got along but now he was wanting a death wish, just like many others he favoured Thor over my presence and that just aggravated me further. 

"Where is the girl?" I demand now getting angry. 

He again shrugs his shoulders and waved his hands outwards.

"What girl?" He replies innocently. 

I grit my teeth. 

Stay calm Loki, don't kill him, don't kill him for his ignorance.

"The girl you went to fetch." 

His eye's lit up, thus meaning that his eye's got lighter again. 

"Oh, that girl... Katrina," he says testing her name on his tongue. 

I watched as his eye's got lighter when he said her name.

"Yes, now where is she?" I ask him slowly getting impatient at this game of his. 

He must understand that I am the Prince of Asgard and nevertheless a God.

"I don't know." 

Now I was angered. 

My body stiffed and I started to walk towards him, my pace was slow but my steps were deadly.

"You do know that I am your Prince and you shall not lie to me," I warn him in a deadly tone before taking another threatening step towards him.

"And?" He questions not seeming to care.

I chuckle darkly.

"And that I am the God of need I remind you Mischief and Lies." I point out. 

He takes a step towards me.

"Meaning?" He asks through gritted teeth, it now seems that I have struck a nerve. 

"That I could squash you like a bug and you would be dead," I state. 

My voice had turned dark and I didn't like the way he acted towards me.