Chapter Sixteen: Pain and Meeting Loki

Kaitlyn:

I look over my shoulder and see the two brother's arguing.

It has become a daily thing with them.

They are always arguing and now that the elder brother is back, the younger one is infuriated.

"What made you so soft? Hmm? Was it that woman?... Oh, it was wasn't it?... Once we are done I might just pay her a visit!" the younger one calls out, his voice full of jealously.

The elder brother is beyond mad with this and charges at the younger brother and the two start to battle one another.

Enraged, the elder brother places his silver hammer onto the younger brother's chest which weighs him down.

"What has changed you brother? All of that loving compassion has gone... Where has it gone?" the elder brother asks, only wishing to see a glimpse of the man his brother used to be.

The younger brother shakes his head and looks away.

He cannot face the reality of something, something was majorly troubling him.

I hear the words as clear as day as he mutters.

"She's gone... She's gone..."

I feel a pain strike me straight into my heart, a sharp stab to the organ which keeps me alive. I feel connected to the younger brother and weirdly I want to comfort him even though I have no idea who he is.

The elder brother stops and pain crosses his face, his head tilting towards his younger brother with sadness shining in his eyes.

"Katrina," the elder brother whispers.

This sends my head to move in pain.

I hiss out and I feel myself slowly waking back to consciousness.

"Don't you dare mention her name!" I hear the younger brother seethe...

*****

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream clenching my head in my hands.

Tears rush down my cheeks as I feel sweat dripping down my brow.

I look across into the mirror on the other side of my room, my eye's are bright green and I see that my skin has turned the deep violet colour.

It was about to happen, I can sense everything changing. I cannot let this happen.

My head shakes over and over again but the pain intensifies to the point where I am questioning my head was on fire, it felt just like a cluster headache but worse.

"AHHHHH!"

This time when I scream bright purple light shoots through my fingers hitting the mirror as it drops and smashes on the floor.

I gasp at this but the pain still does not subside. It feels like someone is drilling a hole through my head and does not want to stop until they have struck my brain.

"Katrina please..."

"I am your King!"

"I love you..."

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" I cry out clutching my head between my hands wishing for the voices to stop, unknown to myself at the time, they were all memories to my past life.

Tears fly out of my eyes and I feel my hands getting hotter.

"P- please... stop..." I beg, collapsing in pain, my vision blurring as I mentally prepare myself for the change.