Chapter 16: It's Not A Date!

Key:

H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
F/C = Favorite Color
A/D/Y/H = Adjective to Describe Your Hair (curly, straight, etc.)
F/H/S = Favorite Hair Style

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Amy and Leela? Do you have a dress I can use? I'm going out tonight and I want to look good." you told them.

Amy raised her eyebrows.

"Someone's got a date!" she grinned.

"It's not a date!" You protested but you blushed anyway.

"I'll pick the dress - Amy can do the makeup." Leela decided. Amy nodded in agreement.

~Time Skip~

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You weren't completely used to your human form. You normally used your cat form. But, you looked...beautiful! Not that you weren't beautiful before, but now you looked stunning. You smiled and it made you outshine the mirror.

Your (A/D/Y/H) hair had been put up in your (F/H/S) and your (F/C) dress suited your form. Your (E/C) now sparkled with new light, thanks to all the mascara and eye makeup Amy put on. Long story short, you looked spectacular.

"Thanks guys." You hugged Amy and Leela.

"Good luck!" Amy smiled.

"Not that you're going to need it - You look beautiful!" Leela added.

You then walked to Elzar's.

Bender's Point of View

Bender had been waiting impatiently for you to show up. "Where is that neko!" He muttered to himself.

Then he saw the most beautiful robot walk into Elzar's. Who...who was that? She was darn gorgeous for a robot. Time for him to make his move, hehe >:)

Wait a minute? Was that?

He gasped mentally. He couldn't believe it.

(Back to) Your Point of View

You spotted Bender in Elzar's. He had dressed up too - he was wearing a suit and a bow tie. Bender was also staring at you. His jaw was agape. You finally finished walking up to him.

"Bender, it's not nice to stare," You mock scolded him.

"Well, you shouldn't look like that!" He said in defense, which was just his way of saying that you looked beautiful. If you could make someone that 'cold-hearted' stare at you like that, you know you had done something right.

You both sat down at the table you had booked.

Elzar came to wait them. "Bam!" He said, looking at you. "You look great. Bender is a lucky guy."

You sighed. "We're not on a date!" You explained.

"Sure sure whatever." Elzar muttered.

After you two had ordered, Elzar left and Bender turned to look at you suspiciously.

"Would you consider this a date?" Bender said, his eyes turning into slits.

"Depends. A friend date, sure. A boyfriend/girlfriend date? Not so much. Plus, the boy is the one who is supposed to ask, not the girl." You laughed.

"Eh, whatever. I was just wondering why you looked so nice." Bender mumbled.

"A-ha! So you do think I look nice!" You said, raising your eyebrow.

"Do not!" Bender objected.

"Uh-huh sure..." You mock huffed, mentally smiling as Bender's gears started to overheat, which was his way of blushing.

You knew him so well.