Chapter 42: SOS

When you noticed the fact that you were in the women's bathroom, you mentally slapped yourself. You basically set yourself up for disaster! 

The walls were made of cement, so there was no chance that you could bend your way out of here. You were about to think of a way to break the cement when the door when tons of robot women burst through the door. 

"What did you do with our Bender?" They said in unison. 

You screamed and were promptly cornered into a wall. 

"What's happening?" Leela asked from the other end of the webcam. 

"HELP!" You yelled into the microphone. 

On the webcam, Bender was looking at Fry eerily. "Fry seems a lot more attractive than before. Huh." Bender mused, tilting his head.

Fry frowned, confused.

"GUYS I'm about to be killed and I would really appreciate it if someone SAVED ME, instead of talking about attractive men!" You narrowly dodged the women.

"Eh, you'll be fine." Bender said, reverting back to his normal self.

"SAVE ME!" you said again and made a break for the door. You somehow managed to zigzag your way through the women and out the door. You then ran out the backdoor which led to a warehouse.

"Why isn't anyone helping me! I'm being attacked by ladies of the night!" You scolded them, catching.
"What's a 'lady of the night'?" Fry wondered aloud.
"It's a very polite way of saying prostitute, Fry." Leela informed him.

"We'll help you (Y/N)! Just tell us where you are." Leela reassured you.

"I'm at the Power Strip. And be quick about it!" you said, practically in hysterics.

You heard a click as the webcam was turned off.

You didn't have any way out of the warehouse. There were no doors, no windows. The only way out was where you had come in, but that would just lead you back into what you had been running from.

You ran to the back of the warehouse, hiding behind a couple of boxes so you could think your way out of this situation. You racked your brain, trying to think of something, anything, to help you escape this nightmare.

Just when you thought you might be temporarily safe, the robo-chicks burst through the door.