Chapter 43: Screwed

A/N

So sorry this took 10 days to update! I have been deathly sick all week, and you might be thinking "Oh, if you were sick then you had plenty of time to write it" but I was REALLY sick - I was coughing every 2 seconds so when I tried to type on my computer, it would be covered in god knows what. 

~RandomFangirl012 out!

P.S. This chapter has no lemons - like I said in the previous chapter, I don't do lemons, so no need to worry! 

_______________

Key:

(L/F/S) - Least Favorite Subject

***

The robo-women didn't see you because you were huddled behind a big stack of boxes. 

"C'mon Bender honey, what's the matter? You're normally not this playful." one of them said, looking for you. 

You bit your lip. 'Playful' huh? You were going to murder Bender once this was over. If this was ever going to be over. You wanted to turn on the webcam, but it wouldn't have been a good idea - any slight noise would give your position away. 

*Meanwhile in Planet Express* 

"Is the webcam off?" Bender asked Leela. She nodded. 

"Okay good 'cause we're gonna go save (Y/N)'s butt again." Bender said, walking towards the door. 

"Why? I thought you didn't like doing work." Fry pointed out. 

"I don't. It's the (Y/N) side of me kicking in." 

"Good news, everyone!" said the Professor, walking in.  

"What now? This is the billionth time you've said that today." Leela rolled her eye. 

"I think I may be able to switch Bender's and (Y/N)'s bodies without them going in the Switchinator!" Professor Farnsworth explained. 

"That is good news!" Bender said, oddly cheerful. (Y/N)'s personality must be kicking in, thought Fry. 

"Okay, here's the plan." Bender said, putting his hands down on the table confidently. 

*Meanwhile back in the warehouse*

You felt your breath becoming ragged. Your heart was pounding in your ears as the robo-women inspected every corner of the warehouse, looking for you. 

"Wait, if this new Bender hates the idea so much, maybe if we talk about he'll- no she'll come out!" One of the girls reasoned. 

Dangit, you thought. Curse women's intelligence!

You held your breath as they went on and on about your favorite subject. (L/F/S).

By the time 30 seconds had passed (it felt sooooooo much longer!) you couldn't take it anymore. Your fingers were in your ears, but they couldn't block it out. 

"Okay okay just SHUT UP!" You yelled, jumping out of the boxes. It startled a few of them, but most of them just looked at you.

"I AM NOT BENDER!" You screamed in their faces, which caused them all to be startled. 

"I am a girl -Bender's friend- and I do not deserve to be treated this way! Leave me alone! Just...stop it." You said, standing up for yourself. You felt confidence trickle down your spine, along with dread. You knew, just knew, that something bad was going to happen. 

And it did. 

They began clapping. "Wonderful speech!" one said. You tilted your head at them, confused. 

"Great speech, Bender honey. Or, in your case, 'not-Bender'. Somehow, we're going to turn you back to the man you once were." One robot stepped up. 

You facepalmed. "Why do robo-women learn nothing! Human women learn quickly..." You stopped when the robots looked angrily at you. 

"So I see how it is." one growled. "You prefer flesh rather than wire. Well have several lessons to show you then!" She stepped up towards, her arms ready to punch your or something.

You weren't sure if she was going to beat you up...You shuddered at the thought.

There was nothing you could do. So, when in doubt, you decided, you should run. And you did. Again. 

You zigzagged your way through the boxes, throwing occasional boxes in your path to make the robo-women stumble and fall. You flashbacked to when Bender had been chasing you. Was that all that would ever happen to you? Was life a big game of tag? Of dog and cat? Of cat and mouse? 

Unfortunately, these mind-boggling questions distracted you and you fell headfirst into a pile of cardboard boxes. The women waited patiently for you to recover yourself, then they slowly walked towards you menacingly. 

"You'll pay." One said, her wheels rolling towards you. 

You backed up against the wall. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. You pushed yourself up against the wall, as if it made the situation any better. Newsflash, it didn't. 

You were screwed. 

You began to tremble as one of them grabbed your arm. "You'll learn fast. It'll come back to you." 

How can it come back if it wasn't even there in the first place?! you thought hopelessly. You realized that Bender wasn't coming to save you. Of course. It had been obvious. He was Bender, he would always be Bender, and he didn't like saving people. And here you were, a dumb neko who wanted his attention? Wow, how dumb you had been! It wasn't his fault - of course not. It was yours. 

The realization that you were alone this time hit you like a bus. It made your ribs hurt. 

You hadn't noticed that the robo-girls were opening up your stomach panel and were trying to get to Bender's circuitry, possibly trying to erase his memories. You sat and waited for your end to come. 

But it didn't come. 

Instead, bursting through the door was... 

Calculon?!