Chapter 34: What's That Noise

Fry's POV

Time had passed. Bender still sucked at being a woman. 

And I mean really sucked. He wasn't very good at being a girl. 

Wait a second, what was the noise? Hey, that was Bender's voice! I cautiously walked towards the door to the kitchen. Leela followed me, also hearing the noise. Ah, she was so beautiful. 

Oh right, back to Bender!

I shook my head clear of Leela (only for just a little while) and walked towards the noise. 

"It hurts!" Bender was saying. 
"Oh just man up." (Y/N) replied. I squinted, trying to make sense of what they could possibly be doing. 

"It still hurts!" Bender whined again. 
"It won't hurt for long. You gotta build up those muscles!" (Y/N) said, sounding bored. 
"Why do I have to do this?" 
"'Cuz you're a girl and all girls have to do this."

Leela looked stunned. 
"Are...are they, you know..." she began, but she trailed off. 

"They doing what? Wait, they sound like they're getting it on or something..." I figured out. That was a first. Then again, I wasn't as stupid when it came to sex. 

"It makes sense! Bender has weird sex urges... maybe (Y/N) gave in or something!" Leela said worriedly. 

I thought for a moment. It took me a few seconds, but I got what Leela was saying. 

"Hey, you're right! We have to stop her! Or him? Her? Him?" I muddled over this while Leela jump-kicked the door with a loud "HI-YAH!" Man, she was so awesome. 

What me and Leela saw as we peered in was slightly disturbing.