Chapter 23: Impressions

You cleared your throat and began.

"Good news everyone!" You said like the Professor.
"Dang! Well, I was wrong." Bender muttered.

"That is really good!" Amy nodded.

"Will ya' let me finish? I only said 3 words!" You said, exasperated. Then you continued.

"We have a delivery today! And, it's to the planet Omicron Persei 8!" You said as the Professor.
"Not it." You said as Bender.
"Guys, c'mon. I can't do all the work on every single mission! Bender, you're the in-house chef, but other than that, you do nothing." You said like Leela.

"And I intend to keep it like that, hee hee hee." You said as Bender again.

"She's totally got your voice down!" Zoidberg commented, clapping Bender on the back.

"I'll admit - she does sound like Leela. I got sincerely worried for a second." Professor Farnsworth said.

"I'm gonna keep goin' - I still have more people I need to do!" You said. No one stopped you - they were way too interested by your voice talent to do that.

"I really don't understand what is up with that 'Lrrr' guy. He's weird." You said as Fry. Leela then looked at you weird.

"Okay, just 'cause I sound like Fry don't mean I am Fry so don't you dare kiss me." You said like Fry, talking to the real Leela.

The real Fry laughed.

"I can always come on the mission!" You said like Zoidberg.

"Hey, if you take him, he won't have to stay here!" You said like Amy.

"I agree with the pink-dressing asian. Zoidberg never goes on any of your missions anyway. Plus - he's a hassle here." You said like Hermes.

"I suppose taking him wouldn't be the worst thing that ever happened... but Fry and Bender still have to come!" You in a Leela-like voice.

"Awwww." You said like Fry.
"Aww c'mon! All My Circuits just came on!" You said as a pouty Bender.
"My sweet love, I ..." You said as Calculon.

"Breaking news! Lrrr of the planet Omicron Persei 8 has declared war on the Planet Express team, a simple delivery company in New New York!" You said as Morbo.
"Well, what are you waiting for? Go already!" You said as Nibbler.
"We'll be right back after this short commercial from Mom's Friendly Robot Company!" You said as Morbo.

"Hi everybody. We know that you as ship riders really like dark matters, so we have set up more Mombil-s across the galaxy! Don't forget to stop by one!" You said as Mom.

By this time, the entire Planet Express crew were either laughing, looking at you like you were God, or both.

"That's the most funny thing I have ever heard!" Bender laughed.
"I know!" Fry said, who was laughing so hard that he was crying.

You blushed shyly.

"Heh-heh, just making it up as I go along... almost done..." You said, and everyone shut up so they could hear you.

"I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8! And I was looking for... " You said like Lrrr.

"What are you doing here, Lrrr? I thought you agreed that we were going to conquer Septillon 45!" You said like Lrrr's wife, Ndnd.

"Oh, uh, Ndnd... what are you doing here?" You said as Lrrr.
"I came to pick up my new assistant, Zapp Brannigan!" You said as Ndnd.

"Hello Ndnd. My name is Zapp Brannigan, at your service." You said as Zapp. The real Leela instinctively clenched her fists, yet she was smiling.

"Please don't hurt me Leela! This isn't my own voice." You said in a Zapp-Brannigan tone to the real Leela. 

"Oh, the erotic captain Leela! What a pleasure it is to see you." You said as Brannigan
"Oh no, the pleasure's all mine." You said as Leela, putting an insincere tone on the 'all mine' part. 

"Where is Amy?" You said like Kif.
"She's back at the lab." You said as Fry.

"Well, now that that's  all done, now what?" You said as Bender
"I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8, and I demand you hand over a microwave!" You said as Lrrr

"Now why would someone like you need a microwave?" You said as Fry
"Because, uh... I want to have Hot Pockets." You said as Lrrr again. 

"Well, here's your dumb microwave. What next, Captain meatbag?" You said as Bender
"We go home now, I guess." You said as Leela
"That was quick." You said as Scruffy
"Agreed. To the meeting room, everyone!" You said as the Professor
"I've got a good feeling about this!" You said as Bender

"Good news everyone!" You said as the Professor
"Dang! Well, I was wrong." You said as Bender

"Okay I'm done now...I tried to include as many people as I could...." you said, embarrassed by all the attention you were getting. 

"I gotta admit - you have grown up to become a great Bender impersonator. But not nearly as handsome as the real Bender." Bender mused. 

"It's all about you isn't it, going on and on about how handsome you are." You said as Bender, which caught him off-guard. 

"Hey! I know my voice is sexy but stop abusing it!" He told you. 
"Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh ..." You said as Bender, and moved your hand as you spoke, mocking him. 

Bender crossed his arms.

Everyone laughed again. 

"I'd say you've got real talent!" The Professor told you. 
"No doubt about it!" Fry agreed. 

You felt yourself growing red, but you smiled. 

"Well, it's decided then. I'm the in-house comedian." You joked. 

Comedian, intern whatever. 

As long as you were with your friends, you were fine.