Chapter 46: Fried

A/N

Thanks for all the support! Everyone of you guys who votes, comments, or heck, even views my story makes me feel so loves.

9K VIEWS?! HOW?! WHEN?! WHY?! I love all of you so much- Thank you :DDDD

*insert biggest freaking smiley face ever*

Another note: I'm GETTING BRACES OHMEHGAHD HELP.

Anyway, enough about my life. ON TO THE STORY

~Happy Random_Fangirl_012

______________________________________

You peered into Bender's circuitry. He hummed while waiting patiently for you to complete your search. You had taken Robot Health 'in school'. As you had said before, that was how you were taught. You looked into the window of a school. You were forced to go through Robot and Human Health class (worst thing ever). However, you still knew all the wires and thingamabobs that went inside a robot.

Health class or no, you knew that when you saw sparks, that it was a bad thing. Especially if it was going on in a robot's main circuit board.

You cautiously put your hand through

You cautiously put your hand through. You made sure it was your robotic one so you wouldn't get hurt/electrocuted. You dodged through the multitude of wires.

You went towards the source of the sparks. At this point, you couldn't see - you had to rely on touch alone. You grabbed a piece of circuitry and it sparked at the touch. This was what was causing his issue. Holding it tightly, you maneuvered your hand and the damaged circuit board out of the maze of wires so you could take it out and see what was wrong.

It took a bit of pushing, but eventually it popped out, the wire still connecting to Bender's circuitry. You looked at it carefully, searching for the smallest abnormalit-

Your mouth tried to form words but nothing came out.

You had grabbed hold of the love circuit.

And it was completely fried.

Finally, you regained your composure. "Hey, um, Bender?"

"Yeah?" He said, still oddly cheerful.

"Your...your love circuitry is completely fried." You said, biting your lip while showing him his damaged circuit board.

"It's WHAT?!" Bender cried out, his demeanor changing suddenly. He snatched it away from you and looked at it in awe.

"H-how-"
"I don't know. The circuit board seems to have been under a lot of stress. It must've gave out at some point."

"What's the big deal? You can just replace it, right?" Leela said.

"You clearly never took Robot Health." You glared at Leela, more dumbfounded than mad. Bender waited for you to explain, a stupid grin still plastered to his face.

You stood up, the love circuit still in your palm.

"See this? This is a love circuit. All robots are built with one. They were originally built very weak, because they didn't expect robots to love. Well, newsflash, they do. They're extremely hard to make, so they make them super durable. In other words, they don't expect it to break." You explained.

Fry tilted his head.

"It's like if the Professor's Unbreakable Diamond Tether (TM) were to break." You rolled your eyes, waiting for a reaction.

"Oh!" Fry got it. "Wow, that is bad."

"You wanna hear the worst news, if you missed it from my explanation?" You said glumly

"What?" Leela said. The Professor also looked glum.

"It's not replaceable."