73 - Evil and Love Aren't Opposites

EDIT 7/13/2016

GUYS I'm in an airport so I don't have much time to apologize, but i ADDED STUFF TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!

Please reread the end of this chapter.

~RandomFangirl012
***

Bender's POV

(Y/N) still hadn't returned to the apartment or Planet Express. And I was worried sick. Though I tried not to let it show.

"I'm done! I think I've finished it!" The Professor yelled from the lab.
"Finished what?" Leela asked. The others had arrived to Planet Express. Those meatbags, always waking up at 11. By this time, it was the afternoon, around 4pm.

Hearing this, I sprinted to the lab and snatched the blueprints back and shoved them in my stomach compartment. "Phew." I felt myself exhale with relief. It made me feel much better that I had them again. The Professor ignored this and held up a micro chip.

"Here it is, the Neko Hater Wiper!" The Professor said dramatically.
"Could you name it something else." I deadpanned.

"The what?" Fry walked up to me and the Professor. I snatched the micro chip and leaned against the counter, overly casual.

"Nothing. Shouldn't you be on a delivery or some crap?" I frowned. I looked at the Professor for backup.

"Oh yes, actually I forgot that you two do have a delivery." The Professor pulled out a package. Huh, so they did actually have a delivery, I thought.
"Although Bender is going to stay with me..." The Professor caught my gaze.

"Why?" Fry asked.
"None of your business, Fry." I snapped.

"Alright," he shrugged, and walked away with the package. "Yo Leela, we have a package to deliver!" I heard him call out as he left the lab.

Once he was gone, I opened my hand to reveal the microchip.

"So what exactly does this do?"

~Timeskip~

"I'm feeling like this is not safe... Like, at all." I frowned. I was laying on the examination table and Professor Farnsworth was holding this machete-like-thing in front of my head.

"Oh it's safe all right." The Professor grinned and laughed maniacally.
"The evil laughter is not helping." I looked up at him uncertainly.
"Sorry, it's a mad scientist thing." He apologized and held my head down.

"You're going to have to power off."
"Good. I means I won't have to look at your ugly face the whole time." I laughed. So there was still some old Bender in me after all.

I powered off.

When I awoke, I felt slightly dizzy.

"I think my gyroscope is... is... it's messed up." I said as I teetered around the room and hit a wall.
"Ow."

"Oh, you're awake. Wow, you're a heavy sleeper. Anyway, the... whatever you want to call it, went well." The Professor said, turning towards me.

"But my gyroscop-" I mumbled.

He walked towards me and slapped me across the face. "That oughta do it." He said.

I stood up. "What the hell was that for- oh, you fixed it." I said.

He nodded and waved a hand dismissively. (OMG HES AMAZING XD)

"And by the way you acted with Fry, you probably don't want me to tell anyone, right?"
"Yes." I nodded. "So this will stop me from doing anything bad to nekos?"
"Yup." The Professor nodded.