Chapter 35: The Reality

First of all, Bender was in a push-up position. That was weird thing number one. Oh, and I mean actual Bender in (Y/N)'s body, not the other way around. 

The second thing was that (Y/N) was below him. No, wait, other way around, above him. 

Apparently, Bender was doing pushups while (Y/N) was sitting on him. Not to mention, that (Y/N) was in Bender's body, so she must've been really heavy. 

A lot of this makes sense now. 

Anyway, back to your point of view

"Ow, (Y/N)! I have a sudden respect for you now. You could do this, right?" Bender grunted. 
"Yup. And I complain way less than you do."

You were just thinking about how Bender was pathetic human scum when suddenly heard a "HI-YAH!!" came from the door. You rolled your eyes as Leela and Fry appeared in the doorway. 

They gasped in unison. 

Then Fry whined. "The one time I wanted to be right..." He said sadly before Leela smacked him. 

"Fry?" Bender said curiously. He then lost his balance and you crushed him as he fell to the floor. Sighing, you rolled off him and dragged him up with your hand. 

"Wimp." You muttered as Bender dusted himself off, embarrassed. 

"Thank god you're okay! We thought you guys were, uh, doing something." Leela confessed. 

"That would never happen." You and Bender said in unison. 

"I'll say, you nearly crushed me." Bender mumbled.
"Hey, it's your body that needs to lose a couple thousand pounds!" You retorted.
"EXCUSE ME?!" Bender yelled. 

"Guys! You both need to cool it!" Leela scolded. 

"Yeah! You're acting more mad than Leela, and she's really- OW." Fry groaned as Leela elbowed him. 

The Professor walked in just then. 

"Everyone, to the meeting room!" he said loudly. 

Once everyone had found their seats, the Professor stood up and said proudly: 

"I think I may have found a solution!"