Chapter 20: Truth or Dare ~ Part 2

"Awww, it's so adorable!" Amy put her hands on her cheeks and admired you and Bender. You let out an exasperated mew.

"Well, she has to stay there for 3 more turns, so she should make herself comfortable," Leela said, her eyes twinkling.

You morphed into a human. You could still fit inside Bender. "Wait a minute, you didn't say that when you dared me to do this!"

"I thought we did..." Leela shrugged. "Well, you know now!"

You curled back up inside Bender. "Fine whatever." You mumbled, but you were actually quite glad. Bender was so...comfy? Was that the right word to use? You had no idea. He was metal after all. Morphing back into a cat, you spun in a circle, laid down and put your head between your paws.

"Awww," All of the Planet Express crew said. You and Bender sighed.

"Okay enough with the sappiness! Which girl is next?" Bender grumbled. You noticed that there was a slight happiness in his voice. Did he really enjoy your company? No, you were probably imagining that to make you feel better. Plus, who could tell what you were really hearing when you were a cat...

"Just because (Y/N) is in Bender's chest, doesn't mean she can't do dares! She can get out but she needs to go right back in until the 3 dares are over." Amy clarified. You mewed as if to say "Oh okay."

The boys discussed. Bender closed the lid of his stomach so you couldn't really hear anything.

"Okay, the next truth goes Leela. Have you ever told a lie during a game of Truth or Dare?" Hermes said. 

"Also, what was it and why?" Farnsworth added. It was weird having him playing the game, but it made it all the more memorable. It certainly raised the tension/awkwardness in the room.

"Well, I once played Truth or Dare with some friends, and they asked me if I had a crush on someone. I lied. That was minor though...I once lied when you guys asked me if I had ever had a crush on someone in this room." Leela looked around at the ceiling, not meeting anyone's eyes.

"Ooh who was it?" Bender got excited.

"Yeah, tell us!" Farnsworth added.
"Tell us!" Zoidberg agreed.

"You're going to laugh," sighed Leela, sitting on the floor and holding her head in her hands.
"No we're not!" You said, morphing into a human. "Actually, Bender might..." You realized.

"Like hell I am!" Bender crossed his arms and popped a cigar in his mouth.

"Okay well..." Leela began. "I kinda had a crush on Fry." she admitted.

Everyone was silent. Especially Fry.

Then Bender, of course, starting laughing.

"Haha, you meatbags are so full of crap." he told Leela.

"Told you so." Leela muttered. Fry then turned her around and kissed her. You clapped your hands excitedly.

When they pulled away, you said, "Well, I'm glad that worked out," and rolled your eyes playfully.

Leela crossed her arms in mock anger, but her eye was full of happiness.

"It's the boys turn next." Leela managed to get out.

"Truth or dare?" Amy declared, pointing to Farnsworth.

"Truth?" He said, unsure.

Amy, you and Leela conversed.

"Why were you so attracted to Mom?" Leela asked Farnsworth.
"Oh my," Farnsworth scratched the back of his head. Then he began:

"Well, Mom was the only person who treated me that I was something more than just an old scientist hag. That I could love and care about others too... she may have used me just to build robots, but she loved and cared for me too. It may be strange, but I've never met anyone like her." Farnsworth said wistfully, his face in his hands.

"Aww, c'mon. It can't be that bad! I bet, that deep down in her heart, she'll forgive you and stuff. Plus, you aren't just the 'old scientist hag'! You're the 'old scientist hag that's deep in our hearts'!" You smiled and gave the poor man a hug. His expression changed, and he seemed a bit happier.

"What a load of baloney," Bender muttered. "Well, anyway, Truth or Dare, (Y/N)?"

"Uhm...." You thought for a moment. "Dare, I guess?"

Bender barely even conversed with the others. "We dare you to go to the balcony and yell the most random thing you can think of at the top of your lungs." Hermes shrugged.

"Oh, okay!" You said cheerfully, happy to play. You paused for a moment, thinking about what to say. The Planet Express crew gathered around the edge of where the building met the balcony (the threshold I guess?) and watched you as you walked to the edge of the balcony.

You took a deep breath.

You then yelled what you had wanted to say.

And Bender's mouth

dropped

open

in

surprise.