Chapter 81: Sick

Guess what time it is...

BENDER POV TIME!!!

*******************

Bender's POV:

Let's jump back a bit, shall we?

I'd just had the best whatever-number-of-hours-it-had-been hours of my life. I'd roleplayed as captain (as usual) but this time (Y/N) joined in.

And like everything else, she was perfect.

She had this awesome sailor dress and she got into character so well. I... may or may not have fangirled... heh-heh.... Anyway, she drove the ship around and when we landed she sprinted off. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't staring at her as she left. No, not in a weird way. I just still thought her dress was the awesomest thing ever and GODDANG HERE GOES THE FANGIRLING AGAIN.

The Professor strode up to me as soon as we had landed.

"Why would you take the ship out!" He scolded me and hit me with his hand.
"What was that for? You wanna go old man?!" I crossed my arms across my chest.
"You could've damaged it!"
"First off, you're a nerd, so you can rebuild this stuff. Second off, just try to find a scratch. You won't find one. Why? Because (Y/N) was driving and she's-"
"Yes yes, we are all fully aware of how much you love her, yeah yeah-"

My stomach panel flared up with embarrassment.

"Says the guy who fell in love with a wrinkly old psychotic lady business-owner!" I snapped back. I was talking about Mom of course.

He seemed a bit hurt, but his expression cleared up as he said, "But actually Bender, you're due for your check up."
"Oh great," I groaned. "There's no way you're getting me to get another bug scan-"

Time skip forward to me sitting in this goddamn chair. Again.

Why do I keep falling for this? I guess it's my own fault, but still. I should be smarter than this-

"Bender, open up your panel please-"
"Yeah yeah, just get it over with." I growled, obliging angrily.

The Professor connected a large tube to my circuitry and connected the other end to the computer. He ran a series of code and my chest felt tingly, but otherwise, I felt fine.

"Just wait a few minutes and it'll be done. But whatever you do, DON'T disconnect the cord."
"Fine whatever," I said, pulling a cigar from my chest panel.

The Professor stalked off, leaving me alone with my cigar and my thoughts. Yay.

Not long after I had made myself semi-comfortable, did a clumsy half-cyborg awesome-at-roleplaying neko came BARRELING into me.

And everything went black.

No One's POV

The Professor walked back into the room a few minutes later and THIS is the scene he saw:

A neko girl sprawled on the floor, a large disconnected cord connected to a computer that said "error" and a robot laying on the ground.

Glitching.

The Professor's mind raced. What part of "don't disconnect the cord" did Bender not understand?! Professor sighed and frowned. He didn't have much time so he raced to the computer. "Error, error" it read. The Professor then hobbled over to the lifeless robot. He still had an electronic pulse. Phew, that was a relief. The neko seemed okay too, but was simply unconscious along with her boyfriend.