Chapter 68: Date

A/N

Finally another updated ^.^ Enjoy y'all. 

The moment y'all have been waiting for... Sorry it took 68 Chapters XD

***
KEY:

(F/C) - Favorite Color
(F/D) - Favorite Dress (style)
(F/H/S) - Favorite Hair Style
(F/F) - Favorite Food

It was night. Again. 

Well, I mean, it's not like night isn't normal. It's- anyway...

You and Bender were sitting on the couch in the living room of Planet Express. 

"Should we tell them yet?" You wondered. 
"Like I said, probably not," Bender answered. 

A pause. 

"Why did you ask me to come here tonight?" I frowned. 
"I, uh..." Bender began. You raised an eyebrow. The last time he stuttered like this, he told you that he loved you. After that, was there really anything else to stutter about? Oh, what about-

"Will you go eat with me at a restaurant in the evening?" Bender said sheepishly. 

You laughed really hard. "Do you mean... a date?"
"Yeah, that." Bender shrugged it off, crossing his arms and not meeting your eye. You laughed again. 
"You could've just said that, you know." 
"What's your answer?" 
"I thought it was obvious." 
"Was it?" Bender turned to you. 
"It's a yes, moron." You rolled your eyes. 
"Really?" Bender said hopefully.
"Naw, I was lying to you to make me feel better." I said sarcastically. Bender looked down.  
"No, I meant what I answered! Wow, Bender..." 
"S-shut up." 

You laughed. 

"This is the part where you talk to me and we schedule the date." You said as if you were talking to a toddler. Bender glared at you, but took the hint (it was a little more than a hint but whatever).

"Elzar's? Tomorrow night, 8 pm?" he asked. 
"You're on." You smiled. 

~TIME SKIP PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIN MINTS (don't ask)~ 

"Where is (Y/N)?" Bender muttered to himself impatiently as he sat down at the table he reserved. 
"I'm here!" You said cheerfully, walking in with your beautiful (F/D). It was your favorite color, (F/C), and you had your hair in a (F/H/S). Bender stared at you, then caught himself doing it so he looked away and fiddled with his hands. You giggled when you noticed that. 

"You...look...nice..." Bender managed. 
"Dare I say the same for you." You sat down, looking at his suit. 
"I dress to impress." he smirked. You facepalmed, but chuckled all the same. 

Elzar came out, handing out two menus. 

"Oh, it's you two again. What can I get ya?" Elzar said. Again? You thought, then you remembered. Oh, that time. When I took him to dinner because he saved my butt so much. You smiled at the thought. 

"I'll have (a) (F/F)." You said, after a quick glance over the menu. 
"Make that two." Bender agreed, handing back the menu to Elzar. You could tell that he was trying to hold in his inner fangirl because it WAS ELZAR *squee*

Fangirls know that holding in their fangirl-ness is impossible. 

However, Bender was doing a pretty good job of it, by placing a hand over his mouth so he couldn't talk and start praising Elzar. 

"Anythin' to drink?" Elzar wrote down our food choices on a pad and awaited our drink orders.
"Uhm, blue milk?" (XD STAR WARS REFERENCE) you said. You were a cat, after all.
"Wine, please." Bender said. Surprise, surprise, you thought. 

"Alright! You two lovebirds have fun." Elzar left, leaving you scarlet. You covered your face with your hands. 
"Please tell me he didn't just say that." You pleaded. 
"I was hoping you would tell me that he didn't..." Bender said, shocked. He was probably blushing again. 

"ANYWAY...." You uncovered your face and did your best to recover yourself. "I noticed you weren't complimenting Elzar as much as you did last time." You raised an eyebrow.
"That's because I'm saving it for you- CRAP." Now it was Bender's turn to cover his face with his hands. You laughed, and blushed a little. 

"Aww, that's really sweet, Bender." You told him. He didn't acknowledge your presence for a moment or so until he uncovered his face.
"What do you call it when a robot has a Freudian slip?" Bender asked weakly.
"Beats me," you giggled, trying to think of something. "Freudian circuit?" 

Bender scoffed. 

"Sure, why not." Bender chuckled. Elzar came back with the drinks. You resisted the urge to turn into a cat and slurp it all up. Plus, you could probably drink it faster in your human form. 

Bender held the bottle of wine. "Want some?" he asked. 
"No thanks. I don't drink." Bender shrugged. 

Then he raised his wine glass. "A toast?" 

You smiled and raised your glass of blue milk. 

"A toast to us." You said.