Chapter 21: Truth or Dare ~ Part 3

Bender's mouth dropped open to what you shouted out the window. 

"ALL MY CIRCUITS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK SO IS A HUGE JERKWAD!" You yelled. A few people opened their windows and just nodded in respect to you. 

You shook out the tension in your shoulders and smiled at the Planet Express crew, who were looking at you as if you were nuts. Except for Bender. He was more like "LET'S GO ALL MY CIRCUITS!"

"What? Oh yeah, this is kind of late, but pardon my language..." You said. 
"Oh my gosh you like All My Circuits too?!" Bender said incredulously. 
"Yeah," You said somewhat sheepishly. "I used to go to the windows in people's apartments and spy on their TV and watch it. It's the best!!" You fangirled. Then you facepalmed. "I'm a horrible cyborg neko, aren't I?" 

"Yup." Leela nodded. "Actually, not really. I've seen worse obsessions," Leela recalled, thinking of Fry's addiction to Slurm. 

You all headed back inside to the couches and continued playing. 

"Truth or Dare?" You asked Zoidberg. You felt bad for the red squid - he actually wasn't as bad as all the Planet Express crew members made him seem. 

"Dare, I guess?" He said. He wasn't used to this kind of attention - the poor guy was neglected all the time. Or, at least, that's what Bender told you. 

You discussed with Leela and Amy, and told them the dare they had in mind. They thought it was disgusting (as did you) but agreed to the dare anyway. 

"We dare Zoidberg to eat someone else's boogers." Amy said proudly. Why she was proud, no one would ever know....

Everyone recoiled, except for Zoidberg, who really didn't mind eating anything. 

He glanced around for his victim as everyone was disgusted - Hermes was pretending to barf. 

An evil smile crept up to his tentacles. 

He then viciously attacked Fry who, conveniently, had his hand out of his nose (for once). Zoidberg sucked out all the boogers out of Fry's nose, who was squirming and try to get out Zoidberg's grip. Zoidberg, however, wasn't as young as he looked, and was starting to gain a few pounds. Oh, did I say pounds? I mean tons...

Fry's squirming was hopeless. 

Zoidberg had pretty much drained him of his mucus. 

After Zoidberg was done he sat back down. Fry put his finger up his nose. "Hey, I don't have any boogers anymore!" Fry said, surprised. 

Leela stifled a gag. "As disgusting as that was, Zoidberg did rid Fry of boogers, which means -"
"- that he won't be picking his nose anymore!" Hermes finished for him. 

"Yugh, finally." You rolled your eyes. 

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in Bender's chest compartment?" Amy said, turning towards you. 

"Oh, right....I forgot about that." You remembered. "Actually, I want to try something." 

You morphed into a cat and then extended your metal hand (which was now a furry paw) to Bender's chest compartment and opened it.

"Hey what are you...oh, it's you. Dagh, screw it." Bender muttered.

Then you put your paw in it like a grappling hook, and retracted your arm, causing you to go flying towards his stomach. 

You mewed in surprise as you zoomed towards him and slammed into the back of his chest compartment. 

"Hey! Quit touching my junk!" Bender said angrily. 

"That was quite remarkable." Professor Farnsworth mused. 

"Haha, awesome." Fry breathed. 

HAH! And you thought that "You" was going to proclaim your love to Bender in this chapter! 

Well, that didn't happen. 

PLOT TWISTTTTT

ANYWAY, thanks to all my readers! Please comment any more truths or dares. Preferably for 'you' as well! 

The picking-nose thing was requested by AutumnCreepyNeko so thanks Autumn!!