Chapter 79: Flatline

A/N

Me: I'm gonna update more!
My Readers: Why you the frick you lyin.... why you always lyin'...
Me: But I won't spam this time-
My Readers: MMHMMM OH MY GODD
Me:  ._.

The actual accuracy of that ^ XD

Yup, silly Rosalina is BACK BAKAS!!

Yee, she's back and she's still awake! I wrote this around 5 am last night (technically morning)., but then promptly fell asleep before actually publishing. Greatttttt *sarcasm*

But happy late Halloween everybody!
Sorry this is late :/

My Readers: AS USUAL
Me: S-shut up... I'm trying T_T

-RosalinaThorne

**********

Your POV

You woke up to an all-too-familiar beeping sound. Opening your eyes, you were surrounded by blurry light. You looked around. You were lying on a chair. You had been asleep for who knows how long. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the light of the room. The beeping-sound continued. Finally, your muggy brain recognized the sound.

It was a heart monitor.

Your heart began to race as you stood up and glanced around, trying to find the source of the noise. You saw a metal robot laying down on a hospital bed. Your heart stopped in its tracks. You impusively sprinted up towards the robot and took his hand.

"Bender, oh god, Bender..." you mumbled, tears flooding into your eyes.

Bender's eye panel slowly opened, but not more than a slit.

"(Y/N)..." he muttered. He looked so weak that you almost burst out sobbing. You swallowed carefully.

"I'm here, I'm here."

"I'm sorry... I didn't love you as much... as I should've..." he gasped.

"Don't you dare apologize. I should be sorry. I was uncertain and caused us so much pain and long and... wait what happened to you?"

"I'm dying, (Y/N)..."

"WHAT?!" Tears began to pour down your face. "Don't leave me... you're all I have left... please..." you sniffled.

Bender looked at you sadly. "Don't cry, (Y/N), it makes me feel worse-"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." you hastily wiped your tears and squeezed his hand.

"My life is flashing before my eyes and I realize how stupid I've been..."

You held back choked sobs.

"I didn't love until I met you, (Y/N), never forget that. You have been my true love, and you've changed me forever..."

"As have you. I would've probably ended up dead if you hadn't met me," you smiled at him.

Bender gave you a pained smile back.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way..." his eye lid began to droop. You hadn't realized that his heartbeat had been steadily dropping.

"No! I will... I will find a way to save you!"

"It's too late..."

"Don't you dare close those eyes, don't you dare close them..." you sobbed.

"(Y/N), I love you..."

You let out a strangled gasp as the waterfall of tears blurred your vision.

"Bender, I lo.... I love y-"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

You let out an anguished moan as his heart flatlined. "Bender!" You moaned, crying into his chest.

You never got to tell him that you loved him.