66 - Noissefnoc

A/N

Yay, another update!

Can anyone figure out the title? :?

(Hint hint: read it backwards~)

CALLING ALL ARTISTS
Hey artistios! If you want to draw a scene from this book, I have a great scene for ya! It's this one:

Bender and the reader are facing away from each other. Bender is all red and stuff and the reader is blushing/ super surprised.

So yeh, calling all artists. Thought it would be cool to draw...

~RandomFangirl012

***

Your POV
You dropped the spoon that you had grabbed from the counter. You were still in the TV room, but you were just about to leave the room when he blurted those words.

It's funny how 3 simple words can make such a difference. Specifically those ones.

You tried to say something, anything, but your throat clenched. No words came out. You tried to move your mouth but nothing came out. You felt your body lock into place as you went into shock. Your feet became glued to the floor, as you stood there awkwardly, barely blinking. You couldn't hear Bender turn around or spark, though you figured he was probably overheating. Finally you managed to say the word that was on your mind.

"Why." You said hoarsely, your words returning to you.
"Why what?" Bender questioned.
"Why do you...what's so great about me?" You began, unfreezing and standing straight, looking at the floor, back still turned to Bender. "All my life, I've just been 'that stupid cat' or 'that neko', and I'm not even that pretty but...why do you think differently?"

Bender thought about it.

"Whenever I'm around you, I just get this feeling that I have to be near you. And when I'm near you, I'm...happy. Whenever you smile, it brightens my day...somehow." Bender told you, making your heart stop. He really cared that much?

"Though, I'm not...entirely sure, because this is...this is kind of a first for me." Bender added. You couldn't see him (because you guys were back to back) but you were pretty sure he was giving a nervous smile.

You processed his words.

"But...don't you have standards or something? I'm pretty sure an ugly neko cyborg is not on your list." You joked, yet the question was serious.

Bender let out a humorless chuckle. "You're not ugly." You were about to argue that statement, but you felt your cheeks grow warm so you kept your mouth shut.

"And...I guess I have standards, but you..." Bender stopped and thought through his response. "...I don't know, actually." You heard a faint spark. Logic circuit, you thought, and smiled involuntarily.

Silence passed between you two.

You figured he was probably dying of anticipation, since you never really addressed the three words he had said originally. You turned around slowly so Bender couldn't hear you. Finally you saw him. His fists were clenched, and he was looking down at the floor. His stomach area was red, and probably hot to the touch.

You took a cautious step forward. He still hadn't turned around yet. You kept taking cautious steps until you were an arms reach from him. You exhaled softly. Right before he could turn around, you grabbed his hand, turned him around and pushed your lips to his.

His expression was indescribable: first it was surprise, then it was confusion, then it was a sense of joy that you have never seen before in his optics. A few sparks flew from your mouth. Then his face morphed into embarrassment and concern. Out of nowhere, he gently pulled away.

"The sparks..." he mumbled and looked away. "They hurt you."

You thought about what he said. Then you got it. For some odd reason, you began to chuckle.

"What?" Bender now looked at you.

"You seriously thought that the sparks hurt me?" You asked.
"Well, uh..."
"The sparks don't hurt at all!" You grinned.

"Oh." Bender smacked himself in the forehead, feeling dumb. "Well then, where were we?" he looked you in the eye and before you knew it, he had dipped you. And kissed you. At the same time. Always the romanticist, you thought to yourself, a smile appearing on your face. Pulling away from the kiss, you awkwardly made your way up back to a standing position.

"Wait, are we going to tell the other members about this?" You frowned. Bender placed a hand on his chin and tapped his foot, deep in thought.

"Maybe we should wait a little bit." Bender mused.
"Yeah, probably."

Both of you fell silent. It was quiet.

Then you realized something. You gave an are you serious look to Bender.

"Fry helped you, didn't he."

A/N

P.S. This made me so excited and fangirly and stuff that I got a lot of energy. Soooo...I may or may not have run around my house. 8 times... which is why there was a bit of a 20 minute delay XD I'm sorry you probs don't believe me BUT I ACTUALLY DID ^ THAT

Me: *begins to blush while writing this*
Mom: What are you-
Me: NOTHING *runs from room with laptop*

[when chapter is finished]

Me: HAHA YEAH!! *runs around house*
Mom: What are you doing
Me: Nuthing...*continues to run around house*
Mom: We should have adopted.

Me: WEH :'(

(my mom was just kidding - her and I joke around :P )

(after this my mom was so suspicious XD)