Chapter 29: Changed

P.S. Sorry for the weird pic - I just wanted y'all to get a sense for the position Bender and You were in. It's a screenshot on my phone and it wouldn't let me crop it (UGH) so excuse the crap around it!! 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Ow."

That was your first word when you woke up. You were still lying on the floor in a heap next to Bender. You were both lying down on the floor with your heads facing each other. You were slightly next to each other though, to the point where you could turn your head sideways and see Bender. Bender could do the same.

You closed your eyes.

Then you shot them open again when you realized that you were looking at... yourself?! You rubbed your eyes to see if you were hallucinating, and then it hit you.

You were in Bender's body.

"DAGH!" You yelled and jumped up with a metallic klunk. "Oh no no no no no! This isn't happening. Nopety nope nope, I'm just dreaming!" You told yourself, and sat down next to Bender (or yourself rather) with a plop.

Bender awoke about a second later.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty! We have got some serious crap on our hands." You smirked at Bender. It was your body though, so technically, weren't you talking to yourself? Eh, it wasn't your problem.

"What happene- AHHH! I have meatbag hands? Why God, why?" Bender sat up, hugging his legs to his chest. "I'm so fleshy. Eww, now I have human cooties." Bender grumbled.

You looked at him in disbelief. "You're one to talk! I'm in a robot body. It's disgusting and metallic and I can't feel my feet. Additionally, I keep having thoughts about weird stuff because of you! I used to be so innocent!" You told him angrily and slapped the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"That was for being a pervert! Just FYI, sex is not the only thing in life, dang it!"

"Yes it is. You're just jealous."

"You're one to talk you little-"

"Hey you guys are awake!" Fry yelled, cutting you off.

"Unfortunately, yes we are." You replied sadly. You sighed as more stuff flashed through your new circuits. "Dang it!" You cried out, thoroughly annoyed with Bender and his 100TB of porn.

"Sorry." You apologized to Fry, who was looking at you as if you were crazy. "I'm not used to porn showing up every time I'm not talking."

"Porn?" Fry said, confused, until he remembered that Bender would watch that stuff all the time, even during the day. "Oh, right."

"Well, it seems as though our two victims- I mean friends have awoken!" Professor Farnsworth corrected himself.

"That's not reassuring..." Bender shivered huddling into a ball.

"Professor, shouldn't you be working on a device that can switch us back? This skin tube over here keeps whining about everything." You demanded.

"Sorry." Bender sighed. "I'm a horrible person, aren't I?"

"Now that's what I call low-self esteem, hee hee hee OW!" You stopped chuckling as Leela punched you.

"Yes, you're quite right, I should be working on that device. I just wanted to make sure you two were okay."

"We're fine...I guess." Bender told the Professor, giving a small tentative smile.

"Shut up babeh I know it." You said proudly, crossing your arms. You then snapped out of it. "I am so sorry! I'm not in control!"

"You're not in control? You just stole my line! I'll kill you!" Bender stood up indignantly, suddenly getting angry.

"Guys calm down. The Professor told you it is going to be hard to keep your personalities under control. The more you fight, the worse it gets!" Amy explained. The Professor nodded.

"Amy's right. You two need to calm down. Bender clearly isn't used to his stronger emotions, and you clearly aren't used to Bender's horrible attitude and habits. As soon as the Professor gets the machine fixed up, you two will be back to normal, but until then, you better keep it cool, got it?" Leela lectured.

"Yeah, I got it." You huffed.

"Okay Leela! No problem." Bender smiled.

This was going to be a long week.