Chapter 62: Weakness

A/N

THIS CHAPTER WAS UNBELIEVABLY FUN TO WRITE!!! 

Plus the last part gave me da feels so baddddddddd

ANYWAY the winner of the challenge is no one...no one took it...BUT I'LL GIVE THE ANSWER ANYWAY! The reason is because in Chapter 52, he says "I love her!" at the end/last sentence, and in Chapter 60, he kisses you at the end/last sentence. 

Basically, the really fluffy chapters. 

I will continue this pattern so keep your eyes peeled! 

~RandomFangirl012

***

Bender's POV: 

I had one word floating in my mind at the moment: 

Crap. 

I probably screamed this internally tonight more than I had said 'bite my shiny metal ass' in my life. Which, if you know me, is saying something. 

When I had retorted that I didn't like (Y/N), I hadn't expected to kiss her. That had been unexpected for me too. It was almost like...instinct. 

I still hope that the sparks didn't hurt her in any way - humans are so pathetic, you never can figure out what hurts them and what doesn't...right? 

Surprisingly, I had felt her lean into the kiss and close her eyes. Then I had regained my senses and pulled away, looking at her eyes that were wide with shock. 

Then I ran. 

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP 

Why the heck had I done that?!

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

I was scolding myself as my feet pounded against the metal floor of the building. I heard her call after me, but I couldn't look at her again. I hadn't realized how much I was overheating in embarrassment  - my entire stomach door was a pink color and warm to the touch. 

I tore down the stairs and into the street, panting. 

(Y/N) had been right - it was beautiful out here. There was the faint outline of the tall skyscrapers in the horizon. You could see every single star in the sky. The moon was so bright that the street lamps were dim in comparison. 

I remembered when I had asked (Y/N) what love is. 

I remember looking at her profile being illuminated beautifully by the moon. 

I remember the kindness and sincerity in her eyes as she promised that she wouldn't tell. 

I remember when I discovered I had a weakness. 

Her.