Chapter 64: Falling Apart

Guys. 

I have another real update for y'all. 

I'm sorry it's been a while. 

I know I suck. 

And you probs hate me.

And don't think I'm trying. 

Which is okay. 

Because I am horrible person. 

And I'm once again drowning in homework. 

And I keep filling this book with random rants and shoutouts to my besties.  

I feel bad that I've let y'all down.

But anyway, here's the chapter, and I can't apologize enough to y'all. You've been super kind to me and all I've done to repay you is - not update. Wow, what a great person I turned out to be -_- 

((P.S. I'm kinda proud of 'dis chapter :3 ))

~RandomFangirl012 

***

Bender's POV

"FRY I NEED HELP." I yelled at him as I burst through the apartment door at unimaginable speed. I ran to the couch and dragged him with me until he was sitting on the couch and I was standing up. I was about to lecture his unshiny butt off. 

"You're never ever going to hear me ask this again, but tell me about your feelings for Leela." I blurted. 

Fry looked confused, but shrugged. "Oh okay. Well, I know she's beautiful, but it's not just that. She has a great personality. I love hanging out with her and stuff. And she makes me laugh. Oh, and she's super relatable sometimes." 

I began pacing across the room. 

"But why do you ask? Normally you shut me up when I even begin to mention her name." 

"Times change, buddy!" I yelled at him impatiently, and continued to pace. "This is bad, this is very very bad..." I mumbled to myself. 

"Bender, are you okay?" Fry now looked worried. 

"I don't deserve this! Why am I falling apart..." I burst into tears. "Bender stop, you're freaking me out!" Fry said, standing up. 

"What's going on?" He asked me. 

"You'll laugh." I sniffled, sitting on the couch. Fry remained standing up. 
"I promise I won't!" Fry said honestly. 
"Good, 'cause I'll throw you out that window like I said I would if you did." I grumbled. 
"Bender, I'm not going to laugh! I swear." Fry reassured me again. 
"I may have, uh..." I began, but started getting fidgety. I played with my fingers for a moment until Fry urged me to continue. 

"C'mon Bender! I'm your best friend, I won't tell." 
"I may have..." I closed my eyes and braced for the worst. "I may or may not have kissed (Y/N)! There, I said it." I said quickly, looking down at the floor. I knew my wires were beginning to overheat again, but it was reassuring knowing that (Y/N) wasn't there to see me in my mentally ruined state. 

Fry looked stunned. Then he broke out into his normal, wide, goofy smile. 

"Wow Bender, that's great!" He encouraged. 
"No it's not." I mumbled. 
"You guys are awesome for each other! But what does this have to do with me and Leela?" Fry frowned. 

"My feelings for her are much like my feelings for (Y/N). I haven't experienced this kind of feeling before. It's different, and it's screwing me up!" I said, starting to get angry again. 

"Y'know, Bender, I think I know your problem." Fry said, putting an arm on my shoulder. I looked up at him. 

"You're in love." 

"That's horrible!" I said, covering my optics with my hands, beginning to sob again. 

"No, that's a good thing! I personally believe that everyone gets one chance at love in their life. Sure, you could say that you loved some other people, but you only truly love someone once." 

I looked up, teary-eyed. 

"I think that my person is Leela, but for you, my friend, it's (Y/N)." I was about to say something but Fry cut me off. "But you have to be quick and seize the chance! You only get one chance." Fry instructed. 

"But... what if she doesn't like me back?" 

"She'll like you back." Fry comforted me. I stood up. "Hey, you know that's a great idea!" Then I sat back down again. 

"But what do I say?" I said worriedly. 

Fry and I conversed for the next half an hour. Tomorrow was going to be the day I told her...or tried to, anyway.  

I stood up and hugged Fry. "Thanks again, buddy." 

Fry grinned. "No problem! This will totally work. You guys will be together in no time. And Leela will owe me 20 bucks."

(hahaha geddit? No?))