Chapter 48: Sneak Attack

A/N

I loved writing this chapter! It was all spy-ish and stuff. It was tiring 'cuz I had to write everything out but other than that, it was fun! Plus I added this weird gif to make y'all laugh. It put me in hysterics for a while...

~Random_Fangirl

__________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTE: I added music to this (see link above) so you have to envision this in your mind, not just read it. It makes it so much better. Imagine yourself sneaking around in glasses with the crew. Slow motion action scenes and shots, whatever. 

Trust me, it makes it that much better.

Assume that every time the music changes, there will be a "MINUTE ?? IN VIDEO" thingy. Sorry if it is tedious - IT MAKES IT BETTER! 

________

Leela landed the ship a few blocks away from MomCorp. You ran through the plan with them one more time.

MINUTE 0:31 IN VIDEO:

You and your crew sneaked out, in everyday clothes. Everyone was wearing some form of shades or sunglasses to fool the facial recognition security cameras. You all split up, so it didn't seem like you were in a group, and met up in the back of Momcorp (where the hover trucks come in and stuff). Your group came at different times - again, to seem not seem suspicious.

 Your group came at different times - again, to seem not seem suspicious

Phase 1, check. 

MINUTE 1:02 IN VIDEO:

"Alright, initiate phase 2."  You whispered. Leela climbed over the fence, and unlocked it. She hurried inside to the cargo belt and hopped in. Once she had disappeared for a moment, the next person went. One by one, everyone hopped in until it was your turn. You turned into a cat and slinked in. 

Phase 2, check

Phase 2, check.

Once you had fallen into the cargo heap (which would be sorted by a machine momentarily), you told everyone to initiate phase 3. Phase 3 involved you morphing into a cat, putting your robotic arm under the scanner, and disabling the security systems momentarily so you could let your gang pass through.