Chapter 3

Alice's POV

Nearly everyone was out the shop and the only people still hanging out in the coffee shop were the group of people hanging by the window. Caleb had finished cleaning all the tables so he turned off the fireplace by the lounge area so we didn't forget after our shift was over. I took out new bagged coffee beans and set them inside the cabinets below the desk of the register. "We should start heading to the club," one of the guys said from the group.

A chorus of, "we should" sounded the room before they all exited out the door.

Caleb huffed, "finally, closing time is in ten minutes," he said throwing the dirty rag in the supply room.

Sammy came back with her bag and the umbrella she promised to loan me. "We should go clubbing," she mentioned popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

I simply shook my head and removed my apron from my body and hanged it for the next day. "Oh c'mon Alice it'll be fun!! The three of us can go with my brother and his friends!" She chirped grabbing my forearm and jumping up and down, squeezing it.

Caleb chuckled and nudged me in the stomach, "yeah it'll be fun Alice." He said.

I looked over at Sammy who had a frown playing on her lips with those damn puppy dog eyes. Humming I thought about it.

I had college classes online so I didn't have to worry about getting wasted and hungover the next day for class and getting kicked out by my professors.

Sammy pouted her lips and I just laughed, "Sure. Fine. Why not?" I said.

She clapped her hands together and squealed hugging Caleb, "thanks for convincing her!" Sammy chirped as she walked toward the door.

I looked up at Caleb and he had a small smile on his lips. "Gosh I hate you, I was planning on watching movies in bed tonight," I said grabbing my backpack and swinging it on. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me to his body. "Oh shut up, you're always bored as hell back there, have some fun Alice," he said walking to a squealing Sammy.

"Touché," I laughed.

~*~

Sammy, her brother and Caleb were waiting out front of my complex while I hurried to get dressed for the club.

I was in a rush so I grabbed the nearest dress which was the black sleeveless dress that hugged my frame perfectly. The dress was only a couple three inches below my bum which I appreciated. I grabbed my red heels and slipped them on and rushed to the bathroom and applied a bit more of make up than I normally would.

I grabbed my curler and did some tight curls in my long chocolate brown hair and then gathered a handbag and stuffed in my phone, keys, money and my I.D.

Once the doors of the elevator opened i rushed out and walked over to the car and climbed in. "Ready?" Sammy asked from the passengers seat and I hummed.

I was completely out of breath but I was looking forward to tonight. Tonight might possibly be the only night that i'll have some sort of fun since I moved to London.

We were in line out front the club and it was getting cold out here. Sammy's brother and his friends were the loudest people in the whole entire line. I wouldn't be shocked if security came and prevented us from entering the club. Caleb looked quite good. He had a white v-neck and a black thin coat and a pair of black jeans and white supras.

He had his hair slit back which exposed his piercing blue eyes. I fought myself for discovering this just now. I guess Caleb caught me staring at me because he chuckled and shook his head. Heat rose up to my cheeks and I was pretty sure they were a crimson red.

Gah I'm so stupid. I thought to myself.

The line slowly moved up and Sammy kept squealing about how fun it was going to be with the two of us. Once we were the first ones in line we pulled out our I.D's and showed them to the security guards. One by one they let us in. I was the last one in line as they examined my I.D.

"You can go."

Once I got in the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke ignited my nostrils. We heaved through the sweaty bodies out back to one of the booths. "I'll get the drinks," Caleb said sliding out.

Everyone went on their own separate conversations so I sat there looking around the club. Neon lights swept through the room and for once I felt pumped.

Caleb came with the drinks and he set them in the center of the table. "To us," he said holding a cup in the air. All of us each grabbed a shot and a chorus of, "to us," left our lips.

I brought the small cup to my lips and chugged it down. The liquid slithered down my throat leaving a burning taste on my tongue. Sammy cheered patting me on my back, "your an expert Alice!!" She shouted. I grabbed another drink and drank it whole. Caleb decided to leave to the dance floor with some girl and suddenly I was pulled by Sammy.

"C'mon let's have some fun!" She chirped. We were handed neon sticks which lit up different colors. Suddenly, Sammy fist pumped the stick while she danced. I was positive Sam was the party/club type of girl. Her wild side pumped me so I joined her.

The atmosphere was hyped. Bodies everywhere. Body pressed against another body. Lips against lips. Drink after drink. It was hard not to join in on the fun. The music blasted through the speakers and the fumes of marihuana filled the air.

It wasn't until then I realized I was sweating. Sammy managed to get drinks for us which I gladly accepted. Sip by sip the liquid soon vanished and by the last shot I felt a sense of easiness. Weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I felt as if I could do anything with no regrets. I brushed my fingers through my damp hair and fluttered my eyes shut as I moved my hips to the music. My mind was completely made up and I decided to have fun. Forget about the future. The past.

I was going to have fun now.

__________________________

So this chapter is pretty crappy tbh Idk I just don't like it :/ anyways thank you everyone for the votes, comments, follows I really appreciate it!! I'm going to work on the next chapter right now and I promise it's going to be way better than this chapter! I'm going to introduce Harry again and add some drama as well!

Much love, Jessica xo