Chapter 24

Play the song above just because i wrote this chapter listening to this :)

-

ALICE'S POV

Harry was a cold man. Though his hands were a shade of summer pink, his eyes were a meadow of green, and his smile surfaced a thousand of hellos. He was stone cold. He held his head high, yet his insecurities lay at the surface of his sleeves. His anger was a ball of fire, prepared to burn and cease anything that comes in his way.

But the attraction for this man seemed to never end. He had his problems. Always in a drunken state, slurring his words making incoherent sentences but I still found him attractive. I would be lying to myself if i was to say I didn't like drunk harry.

His cheeks a crimson red, his hot mouth a taste of mint, booze and cigar. My eyes would immediately land to his see through tees, almost at awe to the view of his toned abdomen. And I, so desperate for his cold raw fingertips to skim my body, for him to touch, to torture, to fill up every space of my body. Later to be found in the club's parking lot, with the windows up, laying in the back seats with my legs tangled around his back, while he thrusted into my cave, one hand settling in the door handle to keep him steady meanwhile the other laid at the back of my neck to look directly into his eyes.

He'd demand me to keep my eyes open the entire time and groan every time he'd slip himself into my cave. Feeling the rocking of the car with each thrust and soon toppled on top of his frame as he fondled with my breasts.

It was shameless to say we were creating sins every time we thought of sexual scenarios of each other or having sexual intercourse. And if we could, do it multiple times every day.

Harry always come up with new ways to spice up our sex life and I would not displease him to decline his offers. Though what I never knew is that he would release the dangerous side he had kept away from me.

you think you know how prepared you are for fear.

although, I was wrong. not until I was lying on the bedroom floor, with his hand collapsed around my neck. choking on cries for help and tears rolling down my cheeks. wincing in agony as his bone crushing knee dug into my flesh.

i really thought I knew Harry and all his demons. but it wasn't until I was on my back, eyes rolling back, and losing complete feeling that I was praying to God to save me. to save me from the man I thought I knew.

it hurt. it hurt so much because it had never occurred to me that he'd lash out on me in such a way.

I was lying in a hospital bed. wearing a Harvard sweatshirt I bought at Wal-mart to hide the bruises I was embarrassed of and oversized men's sweatpants.

constantly I replayed his menacingly glare and I could still feel his massive hands around my neck. I cried as I knew he felt a feeling of empowerment as he watched me crying for him to let go. As he, a man with no regrets felt as if he was a God. My hands tremble at the thought of this.

3RD P.O.V

she lays in the hospital room, every wall a ugly cream of paint as she wishes for the calmness of the sea. And she lays in the polka dotted blankets believing harry could be the man she knows he can be, and though it may not seem harry is not at all regretting his actions, harry faces his own war. Though it may seem that self destruction is drinking red and blue pills, and slitting your skin open that your bleeding a pool of blood. Sometimes its just hiding away from all of society and wanting to punch yourself in the gut.

Harry doesn't believe in love, he thought it was only a figment of imagination, something to usher each other to believe there was a happily ever after. Though after going to bars constantly and having random woman suck him in the bathroom, harry had seen her. Alice. Everything he thought was the life wasn't after all.

Her dark long brown hair, chocolate sparking eyes, wide hips, and plump baby pink lips. She was reality.

Harry knew people would shun at the age difference, say harry was not right in the head, but he did not care. Though he felt he had destroyed something so beautiful, such a pure white light, creating such a grand sin. He was thankful for her.

ALICE'S P.O.V

the bad stuff was much easier to believe. it's harder to believe the good things because we're so use of believing the negatives of life. it's harder to believe the promises people say and easier to believe the lies instead. Maybe life was just a twisted cycle and maybe our opposites were perfect for us.

Harry was a high class millionaire with a private jet and a wad of cash. And I. I was just a girl from California with sixty dollars to my name.

Maybe people were right. Maybe things aren't meant to be between Harry and I. They say readers live a thousand lives and perhaps I'll have the chance to find someone in one of them.

3RD P.O.V

they missed each other because they completed each other went they felt incomplete. She was his whole world. She missed his many faces, the sound of his voice, his silly jokes, and his warm hands in hers. She recalled his eyes as they sparkled when he smiled and the creases at the corner of his eyes when he laughed.

Sunday drives down the open rode, late night conversations over the phone, movie night on the grey sofa. they were the perfect balance together. the little adventures they shared, ignoring her curfew because they wanted to create new memories. unopened messages and phone calls continued to pile.

"It's Harry, can we talk? Please? I really need to see you. I- I miss you"

yet that message was never opened.

"I really need to talk to you, pick up the phone, please. alice?"

they never understood. he will hurt her feelings a hundred more times and she was going to hurt his but life has no expectations and they needed to live with that.

it's been awhile since they haven't seen or talked to each other . Harry missed her. He regretting doing what he did to her and he felt so strange because they were unfamiliar faces. most of the time he tried to forget the past because it's easier but he can't because he remembers the feeling of what was lost crashing down on him. He wants to hold. To kiss her again but it was just an empty void of memories and thoughts.

everything was for a reason. in the end it was just reasons, regrets, and burden.

hoping to find the love that theirs couldn't be, they wished for the best but remembered everything before the reasons or lies.

the best thing that happened to him was her. did he believe at love at first sight? No. but he believed in first love.

he was memorialized by her giggle after a peck to her nose. the beauty marks by her lips. he didn't know how he felt. with her. he felt safe. he felt happy.

so many nights on earth, he spent time with her and he felt limitless.

the feeling she had given him was indescribable. they were each others first love yet so unaware of it.

first love. first heartbreak.

but they'll remain with the photographic memories, as they say. we take photos of the moments we'd like to remember.

・。・。
hi! wow it's been two months? this year is insane for me. I haven't had the chance to write so literally this chapter is just a filler. I'm not sure if this story will continue .. but if not expect more chapters soo. I was going to post a couple days ago but the fam bam and i went out to celebrate my grandmother's birthday so i forgot to publish this chap, anyways hoped you enjoyed
- jessica